Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Friday night was cold
Saturday night was wet
Sunday night was fantastic
Monday night, back at home :(

Thanks to...

@VanDamMan - Micheala, cheers for the limes & I WILL pay you the 98p for them!!

@Eli - Chris, cheers for the loan of the 3 way splitter & the pop top bungy cord thingy

@Jollyvan - Rob, cheers for allowing me to use @Eli 's splitter on your EHU socket to provide weekend power to Buster

@czmate1999 - Stephen & Jana - cheers for the moomin badge & key ring

moomin 1.jpg moomin 2.jpg

Thanks also to Emily & Sadie for playing cards & star gazing with Charlie on Sunday night

@Mick - Cheers Mick for organising the Sat bike ride with the mid way liquid refreshment pub stop

@Rioja John - Cheers John & Pat for the evening chat & the warmth of the halogen heater on Sat night.

@Leehoops - Cheers Lee for the 7% beer on Sunday night & supplying the whole of the camp site with RAC cover for the wknd!!

Cheers to the Bala bus driver for the free 3 mile ride back to the campsite - you may not be on the T6F, but you know who you are...

& cheers to everyone else who made this weekend what it was.
Bring on Bala '23 (but @Lord Mfwic - please order more sunshine) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Gutted that we couldn't attend this time (Amelia was really looking forward to finding a tree with the rope swing). Trip to Bosnia to see my family after 2 1/2 unfortunately clashed this time. Will there be another Bala 2022 meet this year or this is it until 2023?

Gutted that we couldn't attend this time (Amelia was really looking forward to finding a tree with the rope swing). Trip to Bosnia to see my family after 2 1/2 unfortunately clashed this time. Will there be another Bala 2022 meet this year or this is it until 2023?
bigger is better .... Summer camp @ Sibbertoft in only 79 Days time lol im sure there was a rope swing there too next to the lake

Back