The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

There is also the Bala Lake Railway that runs down the opposite side of the lake to the campsite - not as big as above but on the doorstep (Llanuwchllyn Station is about 2 miles from the site and, coincidentally, next to the nearest pub to the site :) )
Yes, indeed, we did last year as part our our "walk" around the lake..

So I initially put my name down for this, so just checking that there is non hook up still available?

So I initially put my name down for this, so just checking that there is non hook up still available?
There will still be non EHU pitches available - I had people not booking until about 2 weeks before last year. That said, the site will be full that weekend so I wouldn’t leave it too long.

fellow Bala campers
really looking forward to this and just wondering how many will be bringing wood burner type of fires?

I’ll have mine with me in Pwllheli, do you reckon if we stoke them high enough we’ll be able to communicate like in medieval times?;)

I’ll have mine with me in Pwllheli, do you reckon if we stoke them high enough we’ll be able to communicate like in medieval times?;)
Without a resident fireman (aka pyromaniac) I expect the fires at Bala will be a bit subdued

LOL, If not you could do a WhatsApp video call.
Yeah but it is Wales!! Everyone knows that as soon as you cross the border weird things happen, such as road signs have some strange writing on them, and your mobile stops working.:whistle:

Yeah but it is Wales!! Everyone knows that as soon as you cross the border weird things happen, such as road signs have some strange writing on them, and your mobile stops working.:whistle:

...and the roads seem to have lot less potholes. Pity most of the tourists can't manage with the narrow roads with stone walls next to the road, so end they end up driving in the middle of the road :D

...and the roads seem to have lot less potholes. Pity most of the tourists can't manage with the narrow roads with stone walls next to the road, so end they end up driving in the middle of the road :D
I actually wondered how long it would take @DaveBos to see this. I almost tagged you in for a bit of fun. :rofl::p

Back