Friday, 26 May, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 29 May, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
What do we need to

what a f### joke I’ve rang and said I’m with t6 forum twice and both time’s different people refused to let me on I tried booking on website said full , this was weeks ago , I’ll just turn up and if I get on I’ll get on
Send them an email and specify that you don’t need EHU and see if that works.

Indeed it does lol, worry now is when I see all your vans I’m gonna wanna spend money on bits off of everyone’s lol , already seen on here someone fitted red lights in the door that would be good for me, I’m just rubbish with cars

Yep that's normal.
We should be there Thursday afternoon and hopefully I'll remember the number plate I bought back in Feb.
As long as there's beer, bikes and a little food, who cares.

Indeed it does lol, worry now is when I see all your vans I’m gonna wanna spend money on bits off of everyone’s lol , already seen on here someone fitted red lights in the door that would be good for me, I’m just rubbish with cars
@Rabkia - not only do you need very shiny bright red lights in the sides, you also need the Vw logo on the bottom of the door card:

1684774587770.jpeg

@saxoboy is the man to ask

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
It will be great seeing all the different set ups, I’m just getting a large wind break so I can wrap around by the van so the dogs don’t need to be on a short lead all day

Open wallet surgery for the jormax .
Decathlon, £30. Get two and you're sorted

I presume that as there's very little chatter on here that there's a WhatsApp group?

I so don’t want our first experience to be shite because I’ve scrimped on what we need because if it is I’m the sort to say f### it I ay gooin again and I’m loving the idea already

Back