Team Indium Grey

Hi All, just upgraded to a T6. 8 seat shuttle 199 dsg. Looking forward to getting going on all the mods. First priority will be suspension and wheels. Hanging off to see what the new inovit frixion5 in silver look like. Post of new van and my previous which was also grey!

EC54E2D6-0613-4FF8-8CF6-C057E5D06238.jpeg

2CC2E389-768F-4324-8D74-5B07D4DA6E9D.jpeg

hi elvisbug.
I actually have koni sports dampers. With the 50mm H&r springs.
They are great. Handling is amazing. And I find it's quite a smooth drive. If i hit a big ditch, i can feel it obviously. But apart from that I'm really happy.
It's also sitting a little lower than my updated photo. I think? It maybe be me going insane though.
You're welcome to try the ride if you're around my way.
Just seen a pic of yours, looking good
Thanks for the offer but I’m up north
Would of been good to check it out!

H&R Koni Coil Over Kit.

The lowering kit was supplied and fitted by Steve at CRS Performance. He's a very knowledgeable guy and after a lot of looking at lowering options I spoke to Steve on the phone and got booked in. I put the 20" alloys on and the van drives superb, with it being a camper conversion I also took Steves advice and had the H&R anti roll bars fitted. This set up combined has transformed the driving experience and I am chuffed to bits with it.
If you need your suspension sorting Steve is the man to go to.

Kev
IMG_2501.jpegIMG_2502.jpeg

The lowering kit was supplied and fitted by Steve at CRS Performance. He's a very knowledgeable guy and after a lot of looking at lowering options I spoke to Steve on the phone and got booked in. I put the 20" alloys on and the van drives superb, with it being a camper conversion I also took Steves advice and had the H&R anti roll bars fitted. This set up combined has transformed the driving experience and I am chuffed to bits with it.

Kev
View attachment 79246View attachment 79247
Truly great suspension set up you have , i would go as far as saying its the ultimate set up . Considering all that equipment ( Coil over and ARB ) comes in at the same price as the Eibach VW kit on its own it has to be great value as well . Enjoy it !

Kev
View attachment 79246View attachment 79247
Good to hear the kits working well. I intend on contacting Steve in the next few weeks to get mine sorted. Certainly gets good feedback.

Back