For Sale 2023 New T32 LWB 204PS DSG Kombi Highline DSG in Indium Grey. £44k+VAT

stocksy

VIP Member
Hi Guys I have taken delivery of a new Kombi surplus to my needs if any one is interested , please see the link video showing vehicle details below from the dealer where purchased , please message me for more info I am based in Hertfordshire

Kombi T32 Highline LWB 204 2LT TDi 7 speed DSG in Indium grey with a factory upgrades spec/Extras (delivery Mileage 35 miles ) sitting in covered storage waiting to go

with all the extra factory bits reduced price £44 plus vat

Last edited:
Hi Guys I have taken delivery of a new Kombi surplus to my needs if any one is interested , please see the link video showing vehicle details below from the dealer where purchased , please message me for more info I am based in Hertfordshire

Kombi T32 Highline LWB 204 2LT TDi 7 speed DSG in Indium grey with a factory upgrades spec/Extras (delivery Mileage 35 miles ) sitting in covered storage waiting to go
Welcome to the Forum @stocksy.
Can you post up a price for your ad please mate. Title amended for you. GLWTS.

Last edited:
Dealt with Conner at Beadles for our last kombi decent dealership that one GLWTS how much?

What’s the list of extras? Obvs can see
Led lights
Twin sliders
Captains chairs
Sat nav
Reverse cam

But no description or is that it?
Thanks

The items listed on VW invoice are as follows ,
Led lights with daytime running
High beam control
Twin sliders
Captains chairs
we connect Sat nav ,discover media
rear view camera
rear bench seat
heated seats (front)
mud flaps

Wow, I'm glad we bought a LWB High roof Auto 177bhp TGE with most of the same bells & whistles last year for best part of £14k less than that!

BUMP , Hi guys due to a time waster the Kombi LWB 204 dsg ( as above ) van is back up for sale , still un-used , brand new delivery miles (51) on clock 44 k plus vat

Not new surely??
Yep, when signed for in late 2021 it was well less than £44k + VAT (=£52800). MAN honoured that price although it was seriously delayed by parts availability and a cock-up in the factory. Eventually took delivery on 3rd November 2022, now converted and in use.

It's a poor photograph but shows our camper on display on the converter's stand at Camper Mart this February.

1707760092462.jpeg

Back