T6 Delays

Blimey, a way to go yet then! I guess I can while away the time doing important part research!

Thanks for the info guys, good to know.

They said 2-3 weeks wait exactly 3 weeks ago.
I go to Hong Kong on Thursday. I was hoping to get it delivered before I go away so my bro in law can fir the coilovers, roll bars and brakes whilst I'm gone, then I fit the abt kit on my jet lag recovery day next week.

In fact I was promised it in June ready for summer. This will be my first vehicle with air conditioning so I was looking forward to stiff summer nipples.

They said 2-3 weeks wait exactly 3 weeks ago.
I go to Hong Kong on Thursday. I was hoping to get it delivered before I go away so my bro in law can fir the coilovers, roll bars and brakes whilst I'm gone, then I fit the abt kit on my jet lag recovery day next week.

In fact I was promised it in June ready for summer. This will be my first vehicle with air conditioning so I was looking forward to stiff summer nipples.

Hope you get it before you go away mate , will be a good job done why you are away :thumbsup:

Spoke to the Dealer today and mine has a confirmed build date of week 45 (Next week :thumbsup:) code 20 the lot ;)
They're hopeful of it being here early/mid December.
Looking forward to it now, even though i've got too take the roof lining and side panels out of the back, fit the racking, cut the panels then reassemble, measure twice cut once :eek:

Just need to decide on the front splitter, I saw 2 more versions of the new sport line one today in black, and it's just not growing on me, from some angles it looks well but from others it looks like a poorly designed add on. I'm leaning towards the ABT one, but i'm not sure about going the whole hog and getting side skirts and rear bumper (Not keen on the roof spoiler so sticking with OEM)

Anyone having an issue with the ignition lock? I am, cannot get the key out quite often because it won't go fully to locked position.

Got back from Hong Kong this morning. No van.

Rang up and my racking is currently being powder coated. I have been promised it will be delivered to me early next week.

Back