T6 Delays

Gadgets

T6 Pro
Hopefully dealer (manager is a good chap I know) will pop the side bars on for me. I will Retro fit a couple led marker lights into them afterwards.
I will also ask if they can pop the van on trade plates to the sign Writter to vynl wrap the rear door whilst it's waiting for 1st march.

Smiffy

T6 Pro
2 weeks of the wait will be in sunny Thailand, also get a bonus through so won't have to raid the savings... the sensible option is to wait... I thought you lot are here to support! Not assist the devil on my shoulder

Similar spec to mine gadgets but got 4motion as well

Andy63

I thought I would bring the thread on to here .
I spoke to my sale's man today ,he said my van is now on a new screen ,as if it was just ordered. Which he said was progress . He said fingers crossed there might be an update tomorrow as he said this normally happens on a Wednesday.
But he said it was now a 20 week delay for DSG orders ,but they are giving priority to older orders .
How are you getting on @StudleyGlass ,any news .
Don't hold you breath, I waited 11months for mine to turn up, the dealerships are in the dark as much as you, I was given 5different delivery dates, chin up it's worth the wait

Roadrunner

Grape Yellow Beach
T6 Legend
Don't hold you breath, I waited 11months for mine to turn up, the dealerships are in the dark as much as you, I was given 5different delivery dates, chin up it's worth the wait
:eek:And I thought six months was a long time :(

carlg

204 DSG Highline Kombi MY17
VIP Member
T6 Legend
@Andy63 it turned up at the end of October , 10 months from order to delivery .

rhinoman

VIP Member
T6 Pro
They built it wrong last time round, missing a side door amongst other things, coming up for six months in a loan vehicle and 9 months from original order but yes I did add a couple more extras for the re-order.

Loz

California 204 DSG 4Motion MY17
VCDS User
Admin
VIP Member
Collection report and photos......