T6 Delays

Discussion in 'General VW T6 Chat' started by carlg, 12 Jul 2016.

1. Gadgets

Gadgets Member T6 Pro

Map
    Hopefully dealer (manager is a good chap I know) will pop the side bars on for me. I will Retro fit a couple led marker lights into them afterwards.
    I will also ask if they can pop the van on trade plates to the sign Writter to vynl wrap the rear door whilst it's waiting for 1st march.

2. Smiffy

Smiffy Member T6 Pro

2 weeks of the wait will be in sunny Thailand, also get a bonus through so won't have to raid the savings... the sensible option is to wait... I thought you lot are here to support! Not assist the devil on my shoulder

Similar spec to mine gadgets but got 4motion as well

3. Andy63

Andy63 New Member

Don't hold you breath, I waited 11months for mine to turn up, the dealerships are in the dark as much as you, I was given 5different delivery dates, chin up it's worth the wait

Roadrunner likes this.
  4. Roadrunner

Roadrunner Grape Yellow Beach T6 Legend

:eek:And I thought six months was a long time :(

5. carlg

carlg 204 DSG Highline Kombi MY17 VIP Member T6 Legend

@Andy63 it turned up at the end of October , 10 months from order to delivery .

StudleyGlass likes this.
  6. StudleyGlass

StudleyGlass 150 DSG Kombi/Caravelle/Air-ride VCDS User Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Yes mine was super fast only 8 months !!

carlg likes this.
  7. T6Chris

T6Chris Member T6 Pro

Not sure I could wait any longer, although the roads may be less muddy by then!

Smiffy likes this.
  8. rhinoman

rhinoman Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    Just heard mine is finally to be rebuilt this week so should be good for early March.

carlg likes this.
  9. carlg

carlg 204 DSG Highline Kombi MY17 VIP Member T6 Legend

Have you added more to it ?

10. rhinoman

rhinoman Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    They built it wrong last time round, missing a side door amongst other things, coming up for six months in a loan vehicle and 9 months from original order but yes I did add a couple more extras for the re-order.

carlg likes this.
  11. Smiffy

Smiffy Member T6 Pro

Today's the day! Ordered in June! Picking it up later, will it be as ordered?! Just a little bit excited

12. Roadrunner

Roadrunner Grape Yellow Beach T6 Legend

13. Loz

Loz California 204 DSG 4Motion MY17 VCDS User Admin Moderator VIP Member

Map
    Collection report and photos......

14. Smiffy

Smiffy Member T6 Pro

Everything as requested, very happy with it so far, will get some better photos up later but you get the idea... 1 more blackberry!

IMG_9748.JPG IMG_9745.JPG