T6 Delays

My van is finished. Finally. Nearly 6 weeks waiting the the graphics and rear racking.

It looks like its getting delivered straight to my garage on Wednesday so I can fit my huge collection of parts finish and detail it by the weekend and start using it next week and I can be all pimp and stuff.

My van is finished. Finally. Nearly 6 weeks waiting the the graphics and rear racking.

It looks like its getting delivered straight to my garage on Wednesday so I can fit my huge collection of parts finish and detail it by the weekend and start using it next week and I can be all pimp and stuff.

I was wondering how it was going. Great news :thumbsup:

I found them

00 = Assigned to factory order no production week scheduled
10 = Factory ordered with production week scheduled
20 = Factory ordered production week confirmed
30 = In transit from factory
36 = Vehicle in port of exit – not released
38 = Vehicle in port of exit – released to shipping
39 = Vehicle on ship
40 = Vehicle arrival at UK port
60 = Dispatched to Dealer
70 = Vehicle arrived at Dealer

I'm still at 10 and it was ordered in June :mad:

What have you ordered?
Mines a 204 with DSG which i believe was an issue a while back, but since i ordered mine and then changed the order (which was too late) both of the vans have been built and shipped, it was no earlier than August/September when i ordered the first one.

looks like another team white to go after them team grey boys ;)

very very nice @Rick ..........but i am biased :)

Ha. Sincere apologies for any offence caused :speechless:
My first transporter can't tell you all how pleased I am with it,highline 150 lwb dsg much better than my transit and that was good,had removable towbar factory fitted and it's well hidden when no in

Give me a W.
Give me a H.
Give me An I. ... Oh b******s to this, Yay team white!

@480bhp
Nothing special, a 150 Cali Beach with manual box :confused:
Something doesn't sound right with that order, what is the dealer saying or is it with a broker?
Everyone I've spoken too is now getting their vans or have build dates confirmed (none are cali's though)
Having said that I'm at the dealers now with my Caddy and there's no Calis anywhere to be seen!

@480bhp they are like rocking horse shite, the dealer and Customer support tell me the same thing, there does not seem to be any special reason it's where it is which is week 2 next year, it came back as far as week47 then back to week 2

@480bhp
Nothing special, a 150 Cali Beach with manual box :confused:

Sat in the dealers still, and I've overheard a conversation between a salesman and customer, after a phone call they're quoting 4 months for a Cali build, not too dissimilar to a panel van.
Obviously nothing's guaranteed with the quoted 4 months, but the same dealers have been pretty good with my order so far, I'm looking at delivery a month earlier than expected.

Back