T6 Delays

Not been on in a while great to see vans finally rolling out after all the delays. I got a call today saying I'm build week 48. Just wondering how long you guys recon it will take to get to the dealer. Trying to judge when to get pop top and windows booked in. K

My dealer said allow approx 4 weeks from build to collection. it depends on a how smooth or lucky you are with the transport over here. if you read some posts on here you will see.

Looks great!!! @StudleyGlass I bet your really pleased...the dsg is sooo easy to drive but what struck me most is how good the brakes are! I've had mine a week now but still catch myself having a sneaky look out of the window...Enjoy:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks @Mojo, yes the big brakes are excellent. Must admit i had to go out in the dark last night to try the LEDs. wow they are just amazing, the guy over the road came rushing out this morning saying how amazing the lights were as they lit his house up when i went out !

@StudleyGlass Yes the led's are brill, expensive but now I have the van I'm so glad I got them, you notice other road users looking at them when your out and about, they do that auto leveling bit when you switch them on which never fails to amuse my tiny mind lol

Van collected ,now for a long awaited drive
Loving it so far ,it's so different to the trend line pannel van I have had on loan for 5 months.
Found myself looking at the reflection in shop windows and it's still not sunk in I am driving it .photos later .

Van collected ,now for a long awaited drive
Loving it so far ,it's so different to the trend line pannel van I have had on loan for 5 months.
Found myself looking at the reflection in shop windows and it's still not sunk in I am driving it .photos later .

Thats great mate, take your time and enjoy...............oh shop windows never thought of that one ;)

Very smart @Mojo sets it off perfect........................you started me now!! ;):);)
Cheers, was going to have a rear spoiler but I really like the one one they're developing, so I'm going to wait, they had a pre-production one that they held up against a van for me to look at and it's a lot slimmer than a VW oem, it is also less rounded off at the pointy end...;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers,@StudleyGlass was going to have a rear spoiler but I really like the one one they're developing, so I'm going to wait, they had a pre-production one that they held up against a van for me to look at and it's a lot slimmer than a VW oem, it is also less rounded off at the pointy end...;)

Back