Ho all on the Facebook t6 forum group a guy was asking if anyone has a t30 204 caravelle as apparently his has been registered as a T30 but he says it's a T32 as he has the big brakes and suspension mounting is different.

I thought the brake size didn't define T30 or T32.... is there a definitive answer by looking at the suspension to tell if its T30 or T32? Just for my own interest as I have a euro version and we don't have the T30 or T32 listings.

Ho all on the Facebook t6 forum group a guy was asking if anyone has a t30 204 caravelle as apparently his has been registered as a T30 but he says it's a T32 as he has the big brakes and suspension mounting is different.

I thought the brake size didn't define T30 or T32.... is there a definitive answer by looking at the suspension to tell if its T30 or T32? Just for my own interest as I have a euro version and we don't have the T30 or T32 listings.
Big brakes are not exclusive to T32, however I believe the different suspension mount at the front hub is.

Caravelles don’t fit into the T30/T32 brackets and actually sit in between
The easiest way to tell is to look at the sticker in the engine bay behind the air box and it will state max vehicle weight and also max front and rear axle weights

probably has a weight of 3080kg, big brakes don't mean t32. the 204ps does however mean it gets the big brakes.

Back