Sold Supermetal Trident 20" w/ Continental Tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmh87

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi there,

Selling my set of Supermetal Trident 20" in matte black with polished lip. These are shod with Continental ContiSportContact6 275/35/ZR20 XL tyres.
Wheel dimensions are 20" x 9J, ET45 and I believe load rated for 930Kg. Selling as I have bought a set of Navis Twin-5.

The wheels/tyres had been on my work van for approx 5000 miles. I do not have a tyre depth gauge but I would say the tyres are approx 5-6mm measured with a steel rule. Note, that I found that on a very few occasions the tyres would scrape on full lock due to the tyre size but I believe 275/35/20 is what VW supply the Tridents with from the dealers. My van is lowered on Eibach springs only.

The wheels are in very good condition with no kerbing on the polished rim and just a few pin mark stone chips on the matte black finish across all wheels.

Asking £700, collection from Wymondham near Norwich, Norfolk.

All wheels:
All Wheels.jpg

Wheel 1:
Wheel 1.jpg

Wheel 2:
Wheel 2.jpg

Wheel 3:
Wheel 3.jpg

Wheel 4:
Wheel 4.jpg

Tyre info:
Tyre specs.jpg

Thanks!

Nik

Hi there,

Selling my set of Supermetal Trident 20" in matte black with polished lip. These are shod with Continental ContiSportContact6 275/35/ZR20 XL tyres.
Wheel dimensions are 20" x 9J, ET45 and I believe load rated for 930Kg. Selling as I have bought a set of Navis Twin-5.

The wheels/tyres had been on my work van for approx 5000 miles. I do not have a tyre depth gauge but I would say the tyres are approx 5-6mm measured with a steel rule. Note, that I found that on a very few occasions the tyres would scrape on full lock due to the tyre size but I believe 275/35/20 is what VW supply the Tridents with from the dealers. My van is lowered on Eibach springs only.

The wheels are in very good condition with no kerbing on the polished rim and just a few pin mark stone chips on the matte black finish across all wheels.

Asking £700, collection from Wymondham near Norwich, Norfolk.

All wheels:
View attachment 177780

Wheel 1:
View attachment 177782

Wheel 2:
View attachment 177783

Wheel 3:
View attachment 177784

Wheel 4:
View attachment 177785

Tyre info:
View attachment 177781