Hi Ru, weather is an absolute blizzard so I’m not going out in that shit , photos
will be mid week mate. Regarding the roof rails I ordered them when I specked the van I think they were only about £130 ish so a no brainier for me?
Cheers Andy

That’s fantastic - cheers Andy.

The van looks great, I’m spraying up VW rear spoiler tomorrow, will do splitter at the same time I think.

Thanks again

Ru

Post moved
Can any body recommend a splitter for front of new t6.1 seen one from Dsd pro front splitter looks nice but not sure of quality looking for something to finish front end of van when delivered

Last edited by a moderator:
Can any body recommend a splitter for front of new t6.1 seen one from Dsd pro front splitter looks nice but not sure of quality looking for something to finish front end of van when delivered
Might be best find an existing thread on that subject (or start a new one if you can't find one). Most peeps on this thread haven't got their van yet and those with the knowledge you need probably won't frequent this thread.

@Stuart Docchar i had the van worx fitted to my van , good value and finished it off nicely without being too extreme and didn’t cost a fortune , same as this one

54374558-054F-449E-8393-E9A7D5AC6089.jpeg

Back