Pure Grey T6.1 styling

Wheel Man

Hi everyone,

I'm looking into purchasing a tailgate spoiler for my T6.1, but can't decide what to go for. I can get a genuine VW spoiler through my TPS business account, but I can't decide if I like it. My van is pure grey. I wondered if anyone else have a picture of the standard VW tailgate spoiler fitted to a pure grey van?

I really like the ABT rear spoiler, but I'm concerned that if I don't have the full kit it might look a bit daft with it being so aggressively styled. What's everyone's thoughts?

Also, has anyone fitted a front splitter directly onto the standard bumper without a front spoiler?

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking into purchasing a tailgate spoiler for my T6.1, but can't decide what to go for. I can get a genuine VW spoiler through my TPS business account, but I can't decide if I like it. My van is pure grey. I wondered if anyone else have a picture of the standard VW tailgate spoiler fitted to a pure grey van?

I really like the ABT rear spoiler, but I'm concerned that if I don't have the full kit it might look a bit daft with it being so aggressively styled. What's everyone's thoughts?

Also, has anyone fitted a front splitter directly onto the standard bumper without a front spoiler?

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions.
Thread retitled to assist with opinions

Haven’t got my van yet, waiting for my Pure Grey van to turn up, but I’ve got the Transporter HQ stealth spoiler waiting to go on it. Nice subtle spoiler that gets good reviews for the quality of the actual spoiler.

I went for the pre-Painted OEM style from VeeDubtransporters perfect colour match and fitting 72CEB890-DD6B-457B-AB77-756316DB82F0.jpeg

I’ve just purchased a new T6.1 in pure grey with a black gloss spoiler on the tailgate .... looks good but I’m wanting to remove to apply a tailgate bike rack (black) it’s been bonded on but seeking advice on removal without damaging paintwork ..?

I went down the "stealth" route from Transporter HQ and still liking the understated look.
6249F8E1-D85E-4F9A-9501-78F97A1AB2C5.jpeg
(Photo lifted from Transporter HQ website as not found any decent photos of mine.)

Back