Found Wtd: T6 splitter or bumper add on of some sort, what have you got? Maybe VW carbon, Sportline, ABT etc...

j4ckal

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I'm thinking of going back to a front splitter (for t6), unsure of what style I want yet so just wondering if anyone had one, unfitted and unloved, in the garage going spare?
I'd consider any style, even full bumper add ons such as the sportline and ABT etc.

Previously had a sportline and vw carbon one for reference.

Let me know if you have anything and pics always appreciated.

Cheers!

Last edited:
In have a Leighton vans spoiler, needs some work but for the money it’s a steal.

The last image is of the spoiler although it’s upside down.
Leighton Vans front spoiler for sale as no longer looking to put it on my van.

£75 collection only or you can organise collection

It will need a bit of bodywork but nothing a bodyshop could not sort easily enough, see images.

Any questions please let me know.

Thanks

Pete

View attachment 197221

View attachment 197222

View attachment 197223

View attachment 197224

I've got a basic black plastic splitter but no fixings. You can have it for free if you can collect from Milton Keynes!

Bump.
Never got one sorted and thinking of adding one again if anyone has something suitable?

Cheers!

I have a Sport Line front number taken off my Highline Kombi yesterday. Looking for £100. Based in Bucks.

Bump.

Taking the front off to fit my new headlights/gloss black fog surrounds next week so would be an ideal time to stick a lower splitter on.
Anyone got one kicking about unloved?

If not, looking like I'll have to order a new vw carbon one (again :) ).

Bump.

Taking the front off to fit my new headlights/gloss black fog surrounds next week so would be an ideal time to stick a lower splitter on.
Anyone got one kicking about unloved?

If not, looking like I'll have to order a new vw carbon one (again :) ).
Have this for sale £60 o.n.o

79DE6FBA-82C5-4ADC-9C13-35C37EB147ED.jpeg

4B5D6971-B691-42D4-AE52-58AFA41FCBFC.jpeg

Thanks all for the replies/offers on here but I am now sorted for one (off a very kind member on here, just need some time to go and pick it up :) )
Cheers.

Back