T6.1 OEM LED Headlight retrofit

Kufatec does LED Headlights retrofit (supply & install) on T6.1 for €1900 = £1721

View attachment 97737

Product information "LED Headlights with LED DRL for VW T6 SH"
  • Original VW LED headlights with integrated LED daytime running lights (DRL) retrofit for VW T6 SH
  • Control units and lamps are included
Scope of delivery:
  • 2 x Original LED headlamps
  • Automatic headlight range control is not part of the delivery
  • Not suitable for right-hand-drive cars (PR. No.: L0R)

Product group:Light and sight
Product type:Complete kit
Test installation:Test installation: yes
Weight (in kg):0.35
Installation time (in h):4
EAN:4250363347052

Link below:
Just to keep you all informed, Kufatec already found a vehicle (T6.1) on which they will do their test installation.
Once this test installation is completed they will change the status of the product and will offer it for sale with shipment (possibly including RHD variant!) :thumbsup:.
Also their price most likely will change, hopefully down rather than up :unsure:.

HELP! Im picking up my T6 Campervan in October with a thought of converting my standard lights as supplied to a LED light arrangement.
Not being very electrical minded, but can read scematics and follow steps to plug and play units, are there any units out there that someone can advise me on how to aquire a good priced unit?
Is this aT6 Camper van not a T6.1? Checking as transporterHQ have led retrofit units for the T6.

Reactions: Ozi
Just to keep you all informed, Kufatec already found a vehicle (T6.1) on which they will do their test installation.
Once this test installation is completed they will change the status of the product and will offer it for sale with shipment (possibly including RHD variant!) :thumbsup:.
Also their price most likely will change, hopefully down rather than up :unsure:.

Brilliant
Thanks for the update Robert. I’ll be waiting patiently for the product.

No my friend, one link is for T6 and the other one is for T6.1.
Basically T6 SG stands for T6
and T6 SH stands for T6.1

Assumptions are NOT the right way.

It’s of use to me. Thanks Robert

Hello. I'm writing from Turkey. I also have a T6.1 halogen headlamp transporter. I found this form by doing a daytime led light survey. Someone did an led assembly on YouTube. I have commented on YouTube for information waiting for a return. Video link

Parlak
Robert güncelleme için teşekkürler. Ürünü sabırla bekliyor olacağım.
Farı taktılar mı?

Brilliant
Thanks for the update Robert. I’ll be waiting patiently for the product.
Farı taktılar mı?

Did they install the headlight?

Hello. I'm writing from Turkey. I also have a T6.1 halogen headlamp transporter. I found this form by doing a daytime led light survey. Someone did an led assembly on YouTube. I have commented on YouTube for information waiting for a return. Video link

Doesn't look like a T6.1 to me?

Reactions: mmi
Back