T6.1 OEM LED Headlight retrofit

Hi,

Just looking at the T6 LED to T6.1 LED front light conversion. Is it just plug and play harness? How much are the adapters?
I will assume that your headlights are working in automatic mode! what car do you put them on?

Hi,

Just looking at the T6 LED to T6.1 LED front light conversion. Is it just plug and play harness? How much are the adapters?
Hi. I would like you to write to me by Telegram(My contacts are at the end of the instructions). The adapter is made in two different configurations, I need to ask you questions

Attachments

• User manual V12_2.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
Hey, Recently I received from @F-roger this adaptor, for may T6-2019 which I made a retrofit from h7 head light T6 to T6.1 full led light with afs control. Everything was perfect with Alex, from order to final installation, coding and testing. I was all the way guided with all the information that I needed and that I asked for. Now I can say with confidence that despite my expectations, it was an easy process to installing everything. I am fully satisfied for the final product, congratulations Alex! I definitely recommend.

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to say thanks to F-Roger.
I have managed to convert my T5.1 to T6.1 with full led headlights. But it wouldn't be possible without his adaptors and personal help. Managed to do the coding as well, have not done it before in my life.
And if anyone needs help locally give me a shout. Located at SG9, Buntingford.

20240207_164234.jpg

Fell victim to the glue and tar remover, so selling my old units if somebody is looking for project/retrofit

Asking whether it is plug and play.
A few posts above, I posted the instructions from the adapter.
It all depends on which car you have and which headlights were installed from the factory.
Almost all cars need to change the BCM encoding. The set of wires itself has all the necessary connectors and is connected to the factory connectors.

Back