T6.1 OEM LED Headlight retrofit

Just get you beam setting checked as all the Mickey Mouse ones I’ve seen coming the other way are blinding other drivers.

I’ve got one for you all...

say I wanted to change my whole front end of my T6 to the new T6.1 shape. I already have the factory LED lights would this be as much of a ball ache to add the new style 6.1 led?
I’ve done the rear lights and that way a piece of cake. Not saying I’d be doing the front myself but just wondering.

say I wanted to change my whole front end of my T6 to the new T6.1 shape. I already have the factory LED lights would this be as much of a ball ache to add the new style 6.1 led?
I’ve done the rear lights and that way a piece of cake. Not saying I’d be doing the front myself but just wondering.
Have a read this thread ---> https://www.t6forum.com/threads/t6-1-parts-retro-fit-to-t6.16992/post-294269
and here ---> https://www.t6forum.com/threads/t6-1-led-headlight-retrofit.21425/post-311193

Reactions: mmi
Hi all. I’ve just had my T6.1 delivered and now regret not having the Led headlights. Does anyone know where I could buy them please? Genuine VW ones? Is VW commercial the only place to source them from?

Many Thanks in advance :)
You could try Hazzydays in hertfordshire they did my T6

Sorry I wasn’t very clear - I’ve basically got a T6.1 being built right now and I didn’t opt for the LED lamps (so expensive). I was thinking of trying (1) brighter H7 lamps like the OSRAM Night Breaker or (2) THQ LED H7 bulbs
How much were you quoted for LED option by your dealer?

Jayjmac

Im just wondering if you ever got anywhere or received any info on the t6.1 led headlight retrofit ?

surely this has been done somewhere? Anyone ?

Last edited:
$2000 AUD
2000 AUD = 1140 GBP = 1240 EUR

I know this is significant amount of money but I did my T6 LED headlamp retrofit myself and I have spent approximately £1400 minus £200(I sold my old twin H7 lamps).

On T6.1 (taking into account cost of LED headlamps, control modules, headlamp washing system, leveling system & BCM upgrade) total cost in the amount of £1140 is a bargain!

Jayjmac

Im just wondering if you ever got anywhere or received any info on the t6.1 led headlight retrofit ?

surely this has been done somewhere? Anyone ?
I’m in talks with a company that would possibly do this for me. A few messages back and forth on the 24th. I’ll let you know.

Kufatec does LED Headlights retrofit (supply & install) on T6.1 for €1900 = £1721

about_us-van_life-t6_1-headlight-3x2-2500x1667.jpeg

Product information "LED Headlights with LED DRL for VW T6 SH"
  • Original VW LED headlights with integrated LED daytime running lights (DRL) retrofit for VW T6 SH
  • Control units and lamps are included
Scope of delivery:
  • 2 x Original LED headlamps
  • Automatic headlight range control is not part of the delivery
  • Not suitable for right-hand-drive cars (PR. No.: L0R)

Product group:Light and sight
Product type:Complete kit
Test installation:Test installation: yes
Weight (in kg):0.35
Installation time (in h):4
EAN:4250363347052

Link below:

Back