T6.1 OEM LED Headlight retrofit

Montage 2 oem led module réglable automatique monter et dongle codage kufatec ok, feux de croisement allumé en permanence, rien d autre fonction pas de drl, pas de clignotant, pas de feux de route

Montage 2 oem led module réglable automatique monter et dongle codage kufatec ok, feux de croisement allumé en permanence, rien d autre fonction pas de drl, pas de clignotant, pas de feux de route

Please post in English, google translate can do this for you

Can you specify what exactly you have done, what parts have you used and what wiring did you do ?

A couple points to note, the levelling module positive supply must come from the relevant pin on the BCM to function correctly, only the low beam is wired directly to BCM all other functions are controlled over (extended) CAN bus via the levelling module so I would assume the module is not functioning which is prob the point I would start at

vw t6.1 headlights are fully controlled by Can. The only contact of the low beam headlights is used as emergency power (in the rays of Can damage).

to install vw t6.1 headlights on older cars, an adapter is required that can generate the correct messages in Can

I made this device and can provide a ready-made retrofit kit
IMG_8530.jpegIMG_8533.jpeg

If anyone can be bothered to change the lenses, there are some damaged T6.1 LED headlamps going cheap on eBay:

If anyone can be bothered to change the lenses, there are some damaged T6.1 LED headlamps going cheap on eBay:
I have just took one of its not easy you need an oven to get the whole light in then warm up I cut it of in bits and then heat gun a bit at a time I just need a another light now to take lense of going to cut most of the new light up and then hopefully put it in oven when’s she’s out lol

Thanks mate.
Purchased :thumbsup:

Hello everyone. I didn't want to start a new thread so I'm linking to this one. My new T6.1 has been ordered and will be here in about 2 weeks. Unfortunately I had to take what was available (it will be a company car) and had to take a copy with normal H4 headlights. I don't like that at all and would like to change that. I know it's not a simple plug and play, but I'm up for the challenge. The headlights themselves I have already bought from two different sources for BOTH 500€.

I can either buy a ready-made wiring harness from Kufatec (costs more than both lamps together) or do it myself from scratch. To do this I would need wiring diagrams for the T6.1 and I could only find one for the T6, and a list of parts needed. The electrical installation itself would not be too much of a problem for me. I am more worried about getting the coding (adapting) right.

And here's a request to you: could someone provide these wiring diagrams and help with the adaptation? I still have 2 weeks to get everything together and then 2-3 days for installation to get the new bus with the new headlights to Poland for Christmas.

Thanks, and one more question: i have a Launch CRP919X are you able to tell if I will perform the adaptation of the new lamps with it?

Thanks, and one more question: i have a Launch CRP919X are you able to tell if I will perform the adaptation of the new lamps with it?
depending on what parts you will use (new or used). In the new ones you need to load the correct data sets (into the blocks for the headlights themselves and into address 55)

vw t6.1 headlights are fully controlled by Can. The only contact of the low beam headlights is used as emergency power (in the rays of Can damage).

to install vw t6.1 headlights on older cars, an adapter is required that can generate the correct messages in Can

I made this device and can provide a ready-made retrofit kit
View attachment 209787View attachment 209788
Hello, I’m from romania, I’m interested to buy +40722171843

Back