Does SWMBO know you're on a german "rims" website?!!
not yet but she will soon enough when i get he buy in on the wheels, sorry rims ;)

Sorry mate, I don't follow what you mean?
On the link i set to @JOG there is an image of a transporter at the top of the link, if you double the image it becomes full screen, at the base of the full screen of the transporter it shows an icon that is called "Lowering". you can raise and lower the transporter there.

Having searching high and low for T32 rated alloys i have found a company called Eta Beta, see link Eta Beta

At a quick glance they have a few alloys that are rated at 860kg,

1644419305782.png

860KG

1644419394212.png
875KG

1644419441635.png
1000KG

Hey! This is my first post on the forum. I have a T6 2016 T32 and need help with rims and tires. I bought 8.5x20 wheels with 275/40/20 with ET35 and 975kg load weight. I have read a lot on here and understand that this size affects, among other things. the speedometer and possibly the automatic gearbox.
I have not tried the wheels yet, and due to low ET35 I will certainly have rubbing problems at the front with 275/45/20. If I change all the tires to 245/45/20 it can help, what do you think? I know that 265/40 is the right size, but with ET35 I want narrower tires so that it does not rub in the arch and does not come out too much from the arch. This can of course be remedied with a hot air gun. The car will soon be lowered 40-50mm with bilstein b14 comfort. Grateful for answers.

What are these wheels mate. ?
What tyre size have you got on them ?
Do they rub ?
Hi Josh, I think I’ve replied to you over on Instagram, but in case it’s not you…..

They are Inovit Speed in satin black 20”. The tyres in that picture are not load rated and I can’t honestly remember what I had on the front, but the rear were 255/35.

I will need four new tyres very soon - which leads me to think of a wheel change...
I like these, and they are weight rated for my T32. My van is blackberry and I like the idea of bronze wheels on the van. But then I keep getting distracted by the gloss gunmetal... Do matt finishes demand more car/looking after? Does anyone have any experience of these wheels? How does the Central cap secure? I am going to stick with 8.5x18" size.
large.jpglarge-2.jpg

Hi all. T6 forum newbie here although I've owned a T5 for 10 years and have been in the relevant forums sine purchase of the van but now comes a new challenge with my T6.1 T32 kombi.
I've purchased a set of wheels from 6AD forged wheels and had them manufactured to the following spec which I believe is the same spec as Range Rover wheels. The only thing to find out is the best tyre size to fit on these rims which will need to be suitable for the van weight. The Van has been lowered 60mm on eibach springs. Its not really going to carry heavy weights as it's more for personal use. I have searched through the internet and get conflicting information so will hopefully get the information from the experienced. I have been told to get either 275 36 20 or 285 30 20 but neither of these tyres offer the 103 loading which is recommended for the axle weight of the T32 but I've read a few threads where some say 102 is fine?? Please someone help as it's tome to get the new boots on.

The wheel spec's are below.

FINAL SPECIFICATIONS:
o Wheel design: 6AD o PCD: 5x120
o Nut/Bolt:
o Thread size: M14x1.5 o Hex: 17
o Bolt: 35
o Torque: 160
o Diameter, width, offset (front and rear) and centre bore: o FRONT:
o Diameter: 20”
o Width: 9j
o Offset: 42
o Centre bore: 65.1
o REAR:
o Width: 9j o Offset: 32

Pics of van and new wheels attached

Appreciate any advice and comments. Cheers all.

tempImager64yt5.png

6AD WHEEL.jpg

Hi all. T6 forum newbie here although I've owned a T5 for 10 years and have been in the relevant forums sine purchase of the van but now comes a new challenge with my T6.1 T32 kombi.
I've purchased a set of wheels from 6AD forged wheels and had them manufactured to the following spec which I believe is the same spec as Range Rover wheels. The only thing to find out is the best tyre size to fit on these rims which will need to be suitable for the van weight. The Van has been lowered 60mm on eibach springs. Its not really going to carry heavy weights as it's more for personal use. I have searched through the internet and get conflicting information so will hopefully get the information from the experienced. I have been told to get either 275 36 20 or 285 30 20 but neither of these tyres offer the 103 loading which is recommended for the axle weight of the T32 but I've read a few threads where some say 102 is fine?? Please someone help as it's tome to get the new boots on.

The wheel spec's are below.

FINAL SPECIFICATIONS:
o Wheel design: 6AD o PCD: 5x120
o Nut/Bolt:
o Thread size: M14x1.5 o Hex: 17
o Bolt: 35
o Torque: 160
o Diameter, width, offset (front and rear) and centre bore: o FRONT:
o Width: 9j
o Offset: 42
o REAR:
o Width: 9j o Offset: 32

Pics of van and new wheels attached

Appreciate any advice and comments. Cheers all.

View attachment 149315

View attachment 149318
E1219E32-D659-4D37-B699-A03A5CA6B373.jpeg9E5AE525-C763-4888-A30A-8EAE251CE9D6.jpeg

Supermetal wheels have high load ratings, like the Supermetal Fin which is 1000kg per wheel.
Riviera and Velare are good brands for load ratings too.
Ask us if anyone needs to know more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back