Looking for advise, I am after some load rated staggered fit 19s for a T32.

Like the Bola csr but don't think they are rated enough and can't seem to find any info on the Judd T311R in a 19. Anyone else running 19s with a T32?

Thanks

Looking for advise, I am after some load rated staggered fit 19s for a T32.

Like the Bola csr but don't think they are rated enough and can't seem to find any info on the Judd T311R in a 19. Anyone else running 19s with a T32?

Thanks

20190626_215134.jpg
Can't vouch 19's, but I'm definitely biased to Judds T311R's.
Although I do recall a conversation with the wife about options of an extra inch..... And she's very happy with the 20's ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 46133
Can't vouch 19's, but I'm definitely biased to Judds T311R's.
Although I do recall a conversation with the wife about options of an extra inch..... And she's very happy with the 20's ;)

i like the look of your van, which wheel / tyre size is that? what suspension you have on and what drop do you have? you have the wider wheels at the back or have you fitted spacers?... sorry for the questions, choosing wheels is harder than i ever remember when i chose for my XR2 all those years ago :laugh:

i like the look of your van, which wheel / tyre size is that? what suspension you have on and what drop do you have? you have the wider wheels at the back or have you fitted spacers?... sorry for the questions, choosing wheels is harder than i ever remember when i chose for my XR2 all those years ago :laugh:

Absolute nightmare mate isn't it!

Lowered all the way on Bilstein B14s
20" Judd T311R's
9" ET40 (Front)
10.5" ET45 (Rear)
No spacers
275/35/20 Goodyear Eagle F1's

Hope this helps

My set up after months of thought...

T32 lowered on 50mm H&R's
19"x 9" image billet 27 wheels double rolled and hardened rims , enamel coated chrome, graphite centers.
255/45/r19 AVON ZV7 XL
So far very pleased..

IMG-20190720-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20190720-WA0006.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Bognor, do you deal in Vossen wheels at all? If you do I will have to sort some wheels out with you and come down and visit you guys,
I have a T32 sitting on B14's with the REVO big brake kit. I'm looking at fitting a staggered 20 inch wheel set up. Love the Vossen VFS - 1 or 2 concave.

Any advise welcome

Hi Bognor, do you deal in Vossen wheels at all? If you do I will have to sort some wheels out with you and come down and visit you guys,
I have a T32 sitting on B14's with the REVO big brake kit. I'm looking at fitting a staggered 20 inch wheel set up. Love the Vossen VFS - 1 or 2 concave.

Any advise welcome

@BognorMotors

Any advise welcome
@BognorMotors can get vossen wheels but I know from my conversation with him that they have had many issues with the quality of the wheel and so advised me against them but I’m sure they will point you in the right direction , also not many are actually load rated for T 32

Yes we can get Vossens but have had paint issues on supply, and rectification but that more to do with the importer than vossen themselves.

We have them on our current vehicle.

Thanks guys, another quick one, 20” on 275x40 tyres, would these be direct fit or are spacers required in case of rubbing. Still on standard suspension for now, may drop 40mm later though

Use either 265/40 or 275/35, then you will have no issues, especially if lowering, but obviously depends on how much you want to lower.

Back