SWB internal bike rack solution

Hi:

Anyone have references on the Fix-fork? Are good?

I would like to take advantage of the seat rails.

Thanks!

I made one out of a roof bar. Made up some brackets so it utilizes the original tie down points and made a block to lift the small bike up and back to make room for close stacking.
Can get 4 in nae bother with plenty room to spare.
IMG_20200321_154446.jpg

I made one out of a roof bar. Made up some brackets so it utilizes the original tie down points and made a block to lift the small bike up and back to make room for close stacking.
Can get 4 in nae bother with plenty room to spare.
View attachment 64126
Hey, this looks like a great setup. I have spare roof bars, which also fit perfectly. Could I pick your brain about the brackets you used to attach the bar to the latching points, and also the fork mounts?

Cheers
Alasdair

Hey, this looks like a great setup. I have spare roof bars, which also fit perfectly. Could I pick your brain about the brackets you used to attach the bar to the latching points, and also the fork mounts?

Cheers
Alasdair
I made mine out of a bit of plate aluminium. It has 3 different positions to push the bar closer to the tailgate. Mine is set at the furthest setting at the mo.
Get back from holiday tomorrow so I'll take a pic and send measurements. Can be easily made from plates steel or wood.

I made mine out of a bit of plate aluminium. It has 3 different positions to push the bar closer to the tailgate. Mine is set at the furthest setting at the mo.
Get back from holiday tomorrow so I'll take a pic and send measurements. Can be easily made from plates steel or wood.
That would be great, thanks!

Hi Stevemorg, do you think it will be possible to fit four enduro MTBs bikes on that Forty Winks rack?

three Is easy with a riser block for one of the fork mounts but four will be pushing it unless you maybe have a couple of small 27.5 bikes with a couple of large 29ers

It’s a great set up - Really solid and easy to use. I carry a large Orange segment and Stage5 and a small Orange 4 with ease - just ensure you set the fork mounts in far enough for your handlebars to fit

Used my bike rail from Blok Pod this weekend. Very sturdy and just squeezed 4 bikes in the back plus our gear!
The rhino boot liner was great at keeping all of the dirt in the back to. I’ve not fitted the velco strips as plan to make my own eyelets to fix to the walls so I don’t have tape all up the walls.
3DFB97F2-1027-48C5-8CC6-DD8D1D71B81E.jpeg

Hi @Taylorm very interested to hear more about how you fitted 4 bikes and how that worked. Are they full size Mountain/enduro bikes. Is tour van SWB or LWB? Did you have to remove back wheels?

Hi @Mysticboer
Had my bike on the rail as per pic. The others we just removed the front wheels and stacked them at opposite ends. Two bikes were 27.5 and two were XL 29ers. 3 full sus ebikes and one normal full sus. My van is a swb kombi. I’ve ordered more mounts so they all go on the rail. Blok pod have said that 3 will fit easily, I think I might get the 4th on the rail too. This was more a test. The rails great as I bought a extension plate which allows you to offset the forks to get the bikes closer together :thumbsup:

Back