Superdry® build thread

Tell me some more about your retro racks roof rack @Baz..SVT, is it the 3/4 version? Can’t get in touch with the guy to order mine for love or money.

To be honest no I’ve not done anything to it for a while buddy. What with my own club stuff and knowing what to do actually do to it.

Thinking of a wheel change or colour change,
One thing I am doing is looking for a doka

May take off bottom splitter..

really enjoyed reading your story, and as a fellow previous Tamworthian it's given me plenty of thought for my van :cool:

I think once you get to a point you start thinking what can I spend money on with out it looking to tacky or over the top..

I also keep thinking off changing my 2 captain seats to wing backs‍♂️

Something like these I’ve got my eye on..

83A7984B-3E7F-43DB-B07D-FF5899BA3D1B.jpeg

Well I don’t really do long journeys in my van to use arm rests so there up more times than there down.. so why not

Can they not be custom made to fit ours then..
I am uncertain, i did watch a guy on YouTube fir them to his van and the base bracket looked garbage. Seems the Lamborghini seats are a straight fit but happy to be proved wrong.

God know how much a set of them would cost.

Looks great I’ve got the fabric to do mine when I drop the headlining for sound deadening, any tips or things you found??

Looks great I’ve got the fabric to do mine when I drop the headlining for sound deadening, any tips or things you found??
Yeah don’t start front to back or back to front, buddy go from either left to right or other way do half at a time starting in the middle.

Back