Superdry® build thread

Great looking utalitarian build but every time I see it side on my eyes are drawn to the silver bottom sill. Some black vinyl running from the front arch under the passenger door to the rear arch might finish the look imo. :thumbsup:

Great looking utalitarian build but every time I see it side on my eyes are drawn to the silver bottom sill. Some black vinyl running from the front arch under the passenger door to the rear arch might finish the look imo. :thumbsup:
I did have a mock up done on photoshop.. And it look wrong.. Made it look like it was sitting like a swamper.. The only thing iv thought about is black plastic side trims that caravelle's have...

Just had a thought. Some black electricians tape for a real life mock up? Not seen the side trims you mention but if they meet up to the bottom of the wheel arches they would deffo be a goer.
All the money you've spent on your van and here's me suggesting some PVC tape to finish it off. :slow rofl:

I agree and I think there needs to be a link between front and rear

Is that a real pic or a mock-up with photoshop? No complaints from me - that links the front and rear!!!

neLEtJb.jpg
img_20210611_160506-jpg.119432

I like it but I now understand what you mean about swamper style. What I also like is how it also cleans up the line of the door.
If it's not for you then your van your choice innit.

Back