Superdry® build thread

Why does the bottom picture look so bad.. at that angle that splitter looks nasty
That’s the reason mine is coming off, they just don’t look like they were made for the T6.

I bought the Leighton vans one from @Pewt. Looks way better and no door stereo on the sides of it. Nice and sleek fitting.

That’s the reason mine is coming off, they just don’t look like they were made for the T6.

Agreed, looks okay from most angles, but not from head-on.

Which one I’m trying to look..

Think I prefer the sportline I’ll have to stop taking photos straight on I think..but it’s stuck in my head not that dreadful picture :rolleyes:

Love the individuality of this van. There is some great work there mate keep it up!

That textured spray looks a great finish, may have to steal that idea on my interior storage panels when I finally get round to making them! How similar does the finish and colour compare to the titan black OEM interior plastics? TIA

Love the individuality of this van. There is some great work there mate keep it up!

That textured spray looks a great finish, may have to steal that idea on my interior storage panels when I finally get round to making them! How similar does the finish and colour compare to the titan black OEM interior plastics? TIA
The oem interior plastics are dark grey isn’t it not black there is a slite difference but not a lot..thanks for you comment.

Last edited:
The own interior plastics are dark grey isn’t not black there is a slite difference but not a lot..thanks for you comment.
Thats great thanks, ill test a panel first would be the best way to compare!

Had a ECU map today never been one for messing about with engine mods but as it was free how could I say no..so went with a eco map better fuel and comfort gear changes on dsg..148 to 175 I’ll see how it goes on mpg but gears definitely smoother..

View attachment 138659

View attachment 138660

View attachment 138661

View attachment 138662

View attachment 138663

View attachment 138664

View attachment 138665
Interesting. Be good to hear how you get on with this.
Also how did you manage to get it free?

Hi mate realy like your build.im just about to order van furniture myself. Just a quick questiin where did you get the ply for the back doors? Id like to do mine like that in one large panel?

Hi mate realy like your build.im just about to order van furniture myself. Just a quick questiin where did you get the ply for the back doors? Id like to do mine like that in one large panel?
There’s a company called van panels on eBay, it was over 2 years ago now so Not100% sure..

Back