Superdry® build thread

So while I’m here..

As you know the van has had some love over the last few weeks with the new bumper, interior roof lining and this week remap h&r anti roll bars and rear shocks fitted and all I wanted to say is OMG my van is like having a whole new one again it drives so different now and for the better. So if your not liking you ride lowered definitely try the ARBs and Gaz rear dampers.. that’s it :sneaky::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi @Baz..SVT I've been reading back over your earlier posts with covering your door cards,dash and roof lining with 4 way stretch suede how hard was it to do I'm really liking the look and thinking of attempting it on mine any advice would be much appreciated

Hi @Baz..SVT I've been reading back over your earlier posts with covering your door cards,dash and roof lining with 4 way stretch suede how hard was it to do I'm really liking the look and thinking of attempting it on mine any advice would be much appreciated
I’ve never done anything like this before go slow and be patiently with the fabric and it will work out for you buddy..

Absolutely beautiful place 100% recommended..I’m looking at doing a club thing there in the new year..
Love camping for New Year! We used to watch the fireworks at Longleat when the boys were younger. No argument about who is driving after a sherbet too many either!!!

I haven’t done it, but I think you post it to YouTube first and then insert the link
Crikey, sounds complicated. I tried to post a video a few weeks back and gave up. Is there a 'tutorial' on this somewhere on the Forum does anybody know?

Anyone know how to post a video..
Is there a 'tutorial' on this somewhere on the Forum does anybody know?
1) Post to YouTube
2) Copy link.
3) Paste the link here as per the pop-up below:

3A17D7C0-2916-4EF9-994D-1E88365C3BBE.jpeg
ECDBA632-4DDE-4E46-90DF-589FC83C329D.jpeg

So the time has come,, it’s been there at the back of my mind for a while as roads get worst because the council do sod all in my town..+ the hitch for a crafter now it getting stronger.

I love my camping but need my own on board toilet which is the request of the wife now and she’s the boss…

So this van is now up for sale

Back