Superdry® build thread

Oh i haven’t seen that one @Ali but knowing Leighton it won’t be cheap.

Me neither, nothing new there though :unsure:

Totally agree with you all... Yes less is more these days and the sportline bumper is not a good look far to wide a square at the end.. But let's face it everyone is going the Same way colour coded or slammed on its seals.. When I looked for my 6 I wanted 2 things dsg and none colour coded bumpers oh and I didn't want a multi function steering wheel.. I know I wanted something different from everyone else no side windows stance look in a commercial world... I love my van its built for me

Totally agree with you all... Yes less is more these days and the sportline bumper is not a good look far to wide a square at the end.. But let's face it everyone is going the Same way colour coded or slammed on its seals.. When I looked for my 6 I wanted 2 things dsg and none colour coded bumpers oh and I didn't want a multi function steering wheel.. I know I wanted something different from everyone else no side windows stance look in a commercial world... I love my van its built for me
“I love my van it’s built for me”....that is the most important aspect of all this!

I was very wary of offending you when I suggested something was “missing” to bridge the front and rear. Everyone can have an opinion and that’s all they are: opinions!

You bring a lot if individuality to your van, attention to the detail and you “put it out there” for comments/views/opinions in the forum! Keep going - build your van for you!

Think I might have to get them wrapped in a better environment.. Cold weather wrap test.. Lol

IMG_20210102_135719.jpg

IMG_20210102_135707.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CAB
Wrap them yourself @Baz..SVT it’s s really not that difficult. So long as you have a good heat gun and patience you should be able to do it. Vinyl Wrapping from Amazon. :thumbsup:
Get in early @Baz..SVT before @Texxaco starts a run on vinyl wrapping....I think he bought up the entire UK stock of Buzzweld last year!!! He probably got an Xmas card from them too!

Back