Superdry® build thread

Looks good. I've always been led to believe the Caravelle seats had better seat foams with higher bolsters so that the covers wouldnt fit on a van seat foams. Seems this wasnt correct?
My seats were from a caravelle t5 2005 all fitted well.. But apparently the passenger head rest was different its taller...

Roof rack look super (dry!)

parking is even better - completely missed the disabled space! Love it!!!

I'm now thinking of selling my t6..
WHAT?!!! After all the work you’ve done on it over the last few months without even being allowed out to enjoy it?!!!

That said, I read that the market is high at the moment, so you’ll probably get back every penny you’ve spent on it and then some!!!

WHAT?!!! After all the work you’ve done on it over the last few months without even being allowed out to enjoy it?!!!

That said, I read that the market is high at the moment, so you’ll probably get back every penny you’ve spent on it and then some!!!
Yes my way of thinking, iv always had inch for t3 doka's and I think it's time to scratch it.. The brown and red one is the one I'm looking at buying..

Screenshot_20210411_155324.jpg

Screenshot_20210327_205602.jpg

When this spike the the market passes, there will be a flood of good spec vans on the market at knockdown prices!

Back