ST by KW Suspension - Coilovers feedback

Thanks for the review.

Your Caravelle looks perfect now, and as you now know its drives as good as it looks. You can really enjoy driving it now :)

Look like super metal rocket to me. At the moment in the top 3 I’m thinking of. In size 18”.

Hi, apologies if this has been covered many times before but the mire I look the more I seem to get confused with the coilover/suspension options.

I am looking to get my T6.1 T28 lowered, not looking for massive drop just around the 50mm to loose the huge gap in the arches with the 20” aez that are on the van.

Anyway, I have been offered a used set of ST X coilovers, only covered 2000 miles and been on a van 11 months, owner switched to SoLo.

Is this a good option, and do these utilise the KW struts?
I am very tempted with this offer as I can have these on the van for £700, just don’t want to get it wrong.

Any advise regarding these is very welcome.

The STx and V1 KW are the same Performance same internals just not stainless steel , good value. For 700 you get vanslam and that’s rubbish

Anyone considering upgrading to coilovers I cannot recommend the STCoilovers enough.
After a chat with Bognor Motors, Ollie helped me decide between the b14 and the ST kit. Short test drive later I was sold and the 100 mile journey home was awesome. Less body roll, road imperfections certainly no worse, and in some cases better with no seat bounce. Also van looks mega now and I cannot stop taking pics and looking back in the carpark (yes at a van!)

pics below. Thanks to the guys at Bognor who turned it round in a decent time fame too! (Note rear wing too )

View attachment 111392View attachment 111394View attachment 111395
Would you mind measuring the wheel -> arch distance on that please? I am still trying to decide between the H&R/Koni coilovers (max 80mm down) and the STX/KWv1 (60mm max) but worried that the KWv1 wont be low enough, but your van look good in those pics.

Would you mind measuring the wheel -> arch distance on that please? I am still trying to decide between the H&R/Koni coilovers (max 80mm down) and the STX/KWv1 (60mm max) but worried that the KWv1 wont be low enough, but your van look good in those pics.
An adjuster delete on the KWv1/STX gets them lower

What chassis type do you have ?

Could the same be said for a t32? My ride is shocking and I’m in the early stages of researching my options.
TheT28 , T30 and T 32 is exactly the same kit. The damp forces , spring rates are the same , But with a T32 bracket on the bottom of the T32 kit. Of course. There fore same results In both types of van

Ok.. the T32 H&R/Koni kit is a bit To stiff
Thanks. I've now found out it is different. Like upside down forks.

Back