Coilover cost dilemma

Hello

I’m interested in buying coil over kit for my T6 shuttle lwb. Any recommendations where to buy and fit? Located Nottinghamshire. Many thanks

If you want to try before you buy, We have ST-X, ST-XA and B14K all on vans. You can decide for yourself which is best- we will obviously give you all the help and advise you need in the process. As mentioned above the ST-X are the best bang for buck coilover suspension on the market- you can then spend a little more for the ST-XA with adjustable rebound if you feel this is justified. All kits in stock available for mail order or fit while you wait with a full hunter alignment and by our fully qualified vehicle technicians. ST are basically a rebodied KW shock in a galvanised body instead of stainless so you really are getting a high quality kit, for the best money.

Any decent coilover suspension, as mentioned in the first paragraph, will transform your drive and be the best money you spend on your vehicle. No more saggy bottom.

Best of luck in your search. DM us for more information.

What sort of price would one be looking at with the ST-X set fitted to a T32 T6 by you guys Oli?

Hello

I’m interested in buying coil over kit for my T6 shuttle lwb. Any recommendations where to buy and fit? Located Nottinghamshire. Many thanks
just go to THQ - and if youre wanting comfort as well as a drop, go for STX and dont let them tell you different! Theyll try sell you B14s.

Had Chris @The Van Cave fit a set of ST-X to my Caravelle about 3 months ago along with a new set of 18's and a 60mm drop and the ride quality is amazing, highly recommended
View attachment 140521
@MrSkip this looks really good, I too have caravelle exec on 18s and looking for a suspension change, i find the stock suspension a ride really poor ride (though not as bad as a shuttle I once had) and want a smaller arch gap, but it seems like a bit of a mine field and lots of differing opinions and price tags. You say the ride quality is amazing how has it improved over stock and have you changed the anti roll bars as well?

@MrSkip this looks really good, I too have caravelle exec on 18s and looking for a suspension change, i find the stock suspension a ride really poor ride (though not as bad as a shuttle I once had) and want a smaller arch gap, but it seems like a bit of a mine field and lots of differing opinions and price tags. You say the ride quality is amazing how has it improved over stock and have you changed the anti roll bars as well?
No I didn't change anti roll bars just had suspension and wheels fitted which gives a much smoother ride as well as improved handling with less body roll

Back