ST by KW Suspension - Coilovers feedback

If you have a T30, STXA is available - These have adjustable rebound. We have these bing released soon for the T32 as well.

If you have a T30, STXA is available - These have adjustable rebound. We have these bing released soon for the T32 as well.
Oli what is the benefit of these in real terms over the STX? I'm guessing its something you'd set up according to weight?

Also do you know what the cost is yet?

My T32 is incoming and will be coming straight to you for suspension.

Adjustable rebound. We’ve found the sweet spot with these and then after initial setup you can adjust as you like.

Cost wise I’m sure it will be the same as the T30, but awaiting our first built kits to come through. They are not the fastest after request….

Adjustable rebound. We’ve found the sweet spot with these and then after initial setup you can adjust as you like.

Cost wise I’m sure it will be the same as the T30, but awaiting our first built kits to come through. They are not the fastest after request….
The customer is wanting to know what benefit the rebound adjustability will give him and when should he adjust as you suggest ?

Can you send/ pm me some costs info for t30. I’d need them posted. Bit too far to travel unfortunately. Thanks

Hi guys hoping someone of the experts can point me in the right direction .!! I have a 2018 t32 4 motion and looking for the right suspension , I’m on 20’s and looking for as low as possible without any issues. Thanks

Hi guys hoping someone of the experts can point me in the right direction .!! I have a 2018 t32 4 motion and looking for the right suspension , I’m on 20’s and looking for as low as possible without any issues. Thanks
50 to 60mm is the lowest practical drop on a transporter , the KW STX is the best value for money. And the KW V3 is the ultimate kit. They do 35 to 65 . The van you have is a heavy one so be cautious as many kits often touted on here won’t cope with the weight well . Send me a PM and I’ll give you a thorough run through on options

Reactions: JOG
I have a 2022 T30 and have fitted STX suspension lowered with a 400mm centre of wheel to wheel arch gap, so not super low. Running 18" wheels with 50 profile tyres.
I find the ride hard and bad on small bumps. How is everyone else finding the ride with the STX.
My Merc Vito was much better with STD shocks, and also has anyone cut the bump stops down a bit?

Back