Sportline 677 springs with Koni or b14 dampers

Does anyone have any experience good or bad?
Talk about can of worms.

Sportline Eibach -30mm springs:

Koni:

B14 thread:

But really, you’ll be best off reading:

and

Suspension is so subjective. A T30 on 17” ‘Ports with little inside it compared to a T30 on 20” low-profiles carrying a full camper conversion will leave you wondering if the suspension components are different when they could in fact be the same.

What you have, what you want and what you’re willing to spend is what it’ll come down to.

Enjoy reading!

Eeek I’ll put aside some time and strong coffee and go through that lot! I found a few threads before about full kits - kw b14 and Koni and I know which way I’d go given the money, currently on standard startline van suspension and not wanting a big drop due to LWB and being a family van for adventures but I can’t for the life of me find a thread before that actual gives feedback on the 677 springs with replacement upgraded shocks.
Thank you for taking the time to dig and link relevant content and I will dig in to each! Enjoy the weekend

Eeek I’ll put aside some time and strong coffee and go through that lot! I found a few threads before about full kits - kw b14 and Koni and I know which way I’d go given the money, currently on standard startline van suspension and not wanting a big drop due to LWB and being a family van for adventures but I can’t for the life of me find a thread before that actual gives feedback on the 677 springs with replacement upgraded shocks.
Thank you for taking the time to dig and link relevant content and I will dig in to each! Enjoy the weekend
Upgrading the shocks with the sportline springs will make a positive difference to the ride quality, no doubt, but there may be better options within your budget that give a similar amount of lowering.

Drop us a PM or email us Chris@thevancave.co.uk and I’ll go through some options with you (after I ask loads of questions about how you want to use the van, the spec of the van etc etc to make sure I get the recommendation right).

I have a couple of options for shock upgrades and several options for full coil over kits so there’s definitely something there that would suit you.

Upgrading the shocks with the sportline springs will make a positive difference to the ride quality, no doubt, but there may be better options within your budget that give a similar amount of lowering.

Drop us a PM or email us Chris@thevancave.co.uk and I’ll go through some options with you (after I ask loads of questions about how you want to use the van, the spec of the van etc etc to make sure I get the recommendation right).

I have a couple of options for shock upgrades and several options for full coil over kits so there’s definitely something there that would suit you.
Thanks Chris I’ve dropped you an email

Back