Show Us Your Motorbikes

That TL was exactly like my old one :thumbsup:

I love the 2000 model TLR colour scheme, I love the bike. Okay, mines not very original but they are great fun. Mines currently in... MANY pieces as I'm rebuilding it.
I've had mine about 10yrs now.

I love the 2000 model TLR colour scheme, I love the bike. Okay, mines not very original but they are great fun. Mines currently in... MANY pieces as I'm rebuilding it.
I've had mine about 10yrs now.
Great road bikes, very stable due to the weight, mine went very well after a remap, the best bit for me was setting off car alarms with Akropovic pipes in built up areas and mates getting fed up because they could not hear there own bikes when following me :D.

Great road bikes, very stable due to the weight, mine went very well after a remap, the best bit for me was setting off car alarms with Akropovic pipes in built up areas and mates getting fed up because they could not hear there own bikes when following me :D.

Absolutely! The thunder from the twin is very addictive. I'm running full yoshi system, race air tubes, race airbox and a few other performance bit. Dyno'd a healthy 130bhp and s super smooth. Lovely around town and even road to germany two years ago on a 1600 mile round trip and went lovely, albeit a bit uncomfortable.
I've just finished the fresh engine rebuild which included a 1080 big bore kit so should see another 10-15bhp, Can't wait to get it all running again for the summer!

Absolutely! The thunder from the twin is very addictive. I'm running full yoshi system, race air tubes, race airbox and a few other performance bit. Dyno'd a healthy 130bhp and s super smooth. Lovely around town and even road to germany two years ago on a 1600 mile round trip and went lovely, albeit a bit uncomfortable.
I've just finished the fresh engine rebuild which included a 1080 big bore kit so should see another 10-15bhp, Can't wait to get it all running again for the summer!
I'm missing it now...........off to ebay :rofl:

Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!!!!!!!

I can feel the twitches starting. I sold my last bike 13 years ago when I came within a knats chuff of going through the radiator of a Ford Transit that was on the wrong side of the road as I went around a bend (only the line I had already tipped the bike into that kept me alive, since it was a blind bend) and my son was 6 months old. I vouched I'd never ride a motorbike again, as it was after watching a work colleague throw his brand new R1 down the road on a bend and dissappear of into the trees when we were out for a ride; and then keeping another biker alive when he came belting past me on a nasty country lane and going head on with a car - so all "too close" to home scenarios.
Now you bunch of so and so's are making me feel the urges again, and everything that I have never stopped thinking about everyday since not having a bike!

Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!!!!!!!

I can feel the twitches starting. I sold my last bike 13 years ago when I came within a knats chuff of going through the radiator of a Ford Transit that was on the wrong side of the road as I went around a bend (only the line I had already tipped the bike into that kept me alive, since it was a blind bend) and my son was 6 months old. I vouched I'd never ride a motorbike again, as it was after watching a work colleague throw his brand new R1 down the road on a bend and dissappear of into the trees when we were out for a ride; and then keeping another biker alive when he came belting past me on a nasty country lane and going head on with a car - so all "too close" to home scenarios.
Now you bunch of so and so's are making me feel the urges again, and everything that I have never stopped thinking about everyday since not having a bike!
I did the same when my daughter was born, I feel like a survivor, I was either going to kill myself or at best lose my licence, got out when the going was good but miss it like mad. My wife says she will divorce me if I get another one.

Here's the first bike I ever owned, having come to them late at the age of 25.
Kawasaki ZX6R FG51 WLD (2).jpg

Me coming round the Melbourne Loop at Donnington on the Ron Haslem Race School. (The No 10).
DSC00162.JPG

And finally the bike i'd always dreamed of owning, an then sold 3 months after buying due to the reasons posted above!
Keiran Adam Bray 058.jpg

Back