Show Us Your Motorbikes

Here's the first bike I ever owned, having come to them late at the age of 25.
View attachment 19426

Me coming round the Melbourne Loop at Donnington on the Ron Haslem Race School. (The No 10).
View attachment 19427

And finally the bike i'd always dreamed of owning, an then sold 3 months after buying due to the reasons posted above!
View attachment 19428
Got a photo of me on the Ron Haslam race school somewhere, must dig it out :thumbsup:

I like the look of the MT10 SP, whats it like?

MT 10 SP is superb, don't get me wrong its not my ZZR 1400 ps, its a different kind of beast altogether and I've a spent a few £££ making it mine but yes it handles like its on rails and all the tech is superb and much easier to live with than the ZZR and I had it from new for 3 years and I've been driving pure sports bikes for about 26 years. My first ever sit up bike TBH and at first thought I had made a big mistake but after running it in and a few tweaks later and a few miles its a weapon and its brought passion back to biking for me.

Test ride it and see for your self. I dare you lol

cheers

Not mine as I never got a decent pic of it, but this is identical to the second last bike I owned. A little bit different to the other beasts on this thread. Absolutely crap handling a braking but riding in a bunch of 20+ others Harley’s takes some beating. Wish I had enough time to ride a bike now

6280F018-43C1-419B-9BA1-8EB96B0AD496.jpeg

That is gorgeous and brings back memories. Paul Smart owned Kawasaki Paddock Wood near where I live. I bought a number of bikes from him (GPZ900, Zx10 and ZZR1100). His original Ducati GP bike was up on a shelf in the showroom. It was a popular meeting place on a Saturday morning, and I vividly remember turning up one morning to find his brother in law, Barry Sheene, there in his new AC Cobra. Happy days! Just got rid of the GSXR600 and Husky TE450, but am suffering severe withdrawal symptoms now looking at all your machines.....

That is gorgeous and brings back memories. Paul Smart owned Kawasaki Paddock Wood near where I live. I bought a number of bikes from him (GPZ900, Zx10 and ZZR1100). His original Ducati GP bike was up on a shelf in the showroom. It was a popular meeting place on a Saturday morning, and I vividly remember turning up one morning to find his brother in law, Barry Sheene, there in his new AC Cobra. Happy days! Just got rid of the GSXR600 and Husky TE450, but am suffering severe withdrawal symptoms now looking at all your machines.....
Do it...You only live once!

Back