Show Us Your Motorbikes

Funnily enough that’s what the surgeon said, something along the lines of I thought you would have got better or stopped by now, and then proceeded to screw in another metal plate

Funnily enough that’s what the surgeon said, something along the lines of I thought you would have got better or stopped by now, and then proceeded to screw in another metal plate
Sounds like you should let me have that R1 at a knock down price for a track bike (the gsxr 600 is too slow!) and save you from yourself.:thumbsup:

well i started on a motorcross bike then had a couple of blades, then i had a supamoto for a wile until it was stolen! Then my next idea was maybe if i have a naked blade that would slow me down...guess what :D

No more bikes for me now but i do miss it :thumbsup:

vert (2).JPG

IMAG0114.jpg

View attachment 19143 View attachment 19145

Here’s a couple of mine. The Beemer is just freshly washed today after playing up in Hinckley after having had its ECU fettled

The other is my hand built Zagato Moto Guzzi :cool: (see on here before, but worth a punt as I’m so proud of it!)

My old Rockhopper is safely tucked away so it wont do any harm :laugh: (I have done a fair amount of spinning lately though!)

Anyone going to the Kickback custom motorcycle show 7/8th April in Coventry?

If so look out for me and the Guzzi, It’ll be on show and is in the National Championship final being hosted there. :whistle:

Pop over and introduce yourself, I might even make you a brew :thumbsup:

Linky

(Reposted due to a misunderstanding!)
Me & my two lads Dave (Stacky) & Roo used to be members of the Low Capacity Road Racing Club, running GP70's
on short circuits which was brilliant fun, we all had Jawas then upgraded to Contis which were superb and got us a few plastic trophies.
I kept a dyno printout somewhere showing 26bhp from a 70cc 2-stroke! Roo was once Brit GP70 champ, think it was 2007.
The lads are a real treat to watch, they've been riding and competing together for so many years they have a shared 6th sense and can freight-train as one, lap after lap after lap, inches apart... somehow elegant yet manic...

c3bikes.jpg

conti.jpg

beccles.jpg

When the lads were young I was working 12/7/365 to make ends meet and I missed some of their early teens, and I'm so grateful that I've been able to make up for lost time and since then we've been inseparable, all bike mad
We've been TRF members too (Trail Riders Fellowship), we used to go out for a full day riding trails, maybe 100 miles, but trail riding is difficult these days:

Stanage9.JPG

nanananarainbow.JPG

Since then its been all track days (this is taken by my eldest lad Dave with a GoPro following me on the Storm @ Dony)

The poor, long-suffering Storm, suitably bedecked... "my name is Phil, and I'm a trackaholic..."

trackaholic6.jpg

Current roadie is a 'back to me yoof' Enfield Continental GT, just sold my Gixxer6 track bike to fund alloys for the campervan!

continentalgt6jpg.jpg

The Firestorm in the avatar and the video above, I've since passed on to Dave, he commutes every day on it. Between us we've done 40,000 on it.
Roo has a Trumpet Stripple, DIL has an SV650 & my dear late wife had a Piaggio scooter. She was a great pillion, you wouldnt know she was there.
We've always been a biking family. The lads are now racing Pitbikes in the televised Minibike series. I fancied it but no, I feel too old now and its too rough & tumble out there...

Cheers
Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
good stuff,you"re never too old,remember that old age and treachery always beats youth and exuberance....or something like that.

Back