Newbie Here

Hi All, my names Mark from Staffordshire.

I'm new here, but not new to forums as such, as I was a member on various car forums in my younger years and a photography forum which I'm still a member on.

After many many years of admiring Vw's and being around friends who own them, I'm now finally on the hunt for my own to make into a day van/camper......and what a challenge it is

I'm looking for a T6, ideally in reflex silver, iridium grey or deep black, but also would like a single slider with tailgate.

I thought I had a decent budget, but I find that weekly prices are increasing, pushing the goal posts further away.

Anyway, I thought I'd make myself welcome on here and introduce myself.
Check mine out matey reluctant sale in grey, massive spec

Check mine out matey reluctant sale in grey, massive spec

Beautiful mate, but I've just bought one now

Some more changes. I stopped by at Tamworth Transporters today and got 2 fake rear quarter windows fitted. Windows were purchased from kiravans and look perfect.

I also fitted Philips led bulbs, but they've thrown an error light on dash, so they need removing

20240426_202104.jpg20240426_162422.jpg20240426_165527.jpg

I'm now the proud owner of a 2016 Highline in reflex silver
5 day turnaround... You got the van you were after in under a week of trying... What a legend.

Were you scouring auto-trader, market place and piston heads constantly then?

Gratz on your best ever purchase TGE. keep the updates coming and remember to spend money on food, leccy etc in addition to your new van hehe

5 day turnaround... You got the van you were after in under a week of trying... What a legend.

Were you scouring auto-trader, market place and piston heads constantly then?

Gratz on your best ever purchase TGE. keep the updates coming and remember to spend money on food, leccy etc in addition to your new van hehe
Cheers fella

Constantly! My Mrs got very mad at me for being on my phone so much. EBay, Auto Trader and market place were my searches. Found this van 11 mile from my home address on AutoTrader.

I've got a rock n roll bed ordered, along with matching interior, so that should be in soon, then I'll look for new wheels

Cheers fella

Constantly! My Mrs got very mad at me for being on my phone so much. EBay, Auto Trader and market place were my searches. Found this van 11 mile from my home address on AutoTrader.

I've got a rock n roll bed ordered, along with matching interior, so that should be in soon, then I'll look for new wheels
You've done well! I found the below last night (was working nights) and inquired. got a nice wake up call at 10am to say it's sold. Added it to the list of sold but active ads on A/T meh!

1714225366500.png

You've done well! I found the below last night (was working nights) and inquired. got a nice wake up call at 10am to say it's sold. Added it to the list of sold but active ads on A/T meh!

View attachment 238587
That's a shame. I had loads of that. Keeping the adverts on because they've got others in stock, just then changing pics and selling like 5 vans on one advert.

Back