Show us your Driver/Pax Seat Leisure Battery setups

Roamer seatbase, 230Ah of screaming diesel power... sorry, lifePO4 power, oh and the same DCC50S and they're both under the drivers seat.:thumbsup:

Nice! I was looking at this battery that's the same AH but a tiny bit smaller. Great to know they'll fit. Did you have to deal with any existing underseat wiring for the earth?

There's been a bit of fettling making sure that no wiring, factory or add on ran under the battery and clearing a bit of the rubber mat to gain depth.
The top back edge of the Roamer just slipped under the back edge of the actual seatbase frame so a simple L shaped bar across the top front edge of the battery holds that firmly in place.
The DCC50S is held in place by the two slots I cut into the seatbase frame, this is just a sliding fit with the seat holding that in place when bolted down.
As for additional wiring you can see most of the install there although there is a Sargent EC160 in the wardrobe but that was part of the original conversion by Redline and is pretty much a glorified fuseboard for the EHU now.

you could start by looking at a Renogy 100Ah lifepo4.?

more info here:

i currently have a ROAMER SB230,

see more ideas here:

This is mine, mounted front to back to avoid disturbing OEM wiring under passenger seat. Needed a bit of panel beating to the recess of the rear of seat base. Renogy 100Ah with Bluetooth.

Dave,
sorry to say that my post was in preparation for doing this work which has since been delayed till next month, so i'm not sure how much i can help at this point.
What we decided to do was based upon only the passenger seat base being available for pwer systems, as i have have had subwoofer and amp fitted under driver seat base. We also have not done the full camper conversion but kept things as a day van ie no cabinetry within which to hide additional batteries and consumer units etc.
We have therefore bought a big lithium battery which has the capacity of two smallish AGM batteries, and which is the largest that will fit under the passenger seat base. We think we will be able to fit most of the associated systms under the same base, and run the necessary feeds out to the enging bay, and upto the solar panel on the roof etc.
I'm sure you will find other threads giving details from those who have completed their work on this forum, so these guys will actually have knowledge to share ;)
sorry can't be more help yet,
good luck!
Hey,
How did you get on with your install? And do you have a link / details of the battery you ended up using?

Back