A highly reasonable £1300. 5 seats full Leather inc the heating elements.

I had a a couple of cheeky GTI check cushion covers made as well.

Then had to go for the GTI look for my office chair :)

Finally I bought an old Audi central / mushroom headrest of eBay for a fiver, got that trimmed the same - its perfect in the centre for a full rear view.

IMG_0276.JPG

IMG_0277.JPG

Very nice @Montecha .....classy yes. I Like seeing all the different leather seat designs it just makes my chose even harder as i like most of them :confused: :)

A highly reasonable £1300. 5 seats full Leather inc the heating elements.

I had a a couple of cheeky GTI check cushion covers made as well.

Then had to go for the GTI look for my office chair :)

Finally I bought an old Audi central / mushroom headrest of eBay for a fiver, got that trimmed the same - its perfect in the centre for a full rear view.

View attachment 8167

View attachment 8168
Wow that is a very reasonable price for a full retrim.

Mounting will be easy enough it’s having room to swivel which is proving a pain at the minute. I’ll post pics of all mods at the end. ;)

The seats and flooring look fantastic! How have you fitted the armrest?

Did you manage to flog the rest of it? That's the only problem I found with having to buy a complete interior to get the seats.

I bought a sequoia table leg kit, the base plate was bolted through the floor, the a round steel plate bolted to armrest bracket. I'll take some pics and post them as im crap at explaining stuff. The rear seats are with the upholsterer who is going to use as much leather as possible on my RNR bed cushions to match the front. I still have the door cards which are like new.

Back