Review: CRS - Koni special actives H&R ARBs

MATT WHEELS

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Had a 272 mile round trip to CRS today from Rayleigh Essex ,
What a gentleman Steve is, won’t repeat what has already been said on this site only to confirm it’s all true
I have a T.6 T.28 with -40 H+R springs which I thought was fine until i was a passenger in someone’s van that had replacement shocks , that’s when I realised mine wasn’t right, after much reading on here i came to the conclusion CRS was the one for me,
Steve recommended the Koni special actives, I asked was there anything else he would recommend, he explained the benefits a T28 camper conversion would get from the H+R ARBs, no hard sales stuff just good advice ,so I bit the bullet and went for it and boy oh boy what a difference, completely transformed the way and feel of the drive, feels and behaves more like a car than a van
So anybody thinking of getting their suspension done I highly recommend Steve and his team for a professional job
I couldn’t be happier, yes it was a long drive but well worth it , just get up early get on the road get the work done and enjoy the drive home like I did , again thanks Steve and your gang

What a gentleman Steve is, won’t repeat what has already been said on this site only to confirm it’s all true
I have a T.6 T.28 with -40 H+R springs which I thought was fine until i was a passenger in someone’s van that had replacement shocks , that’s when I realised mine wasn’t right, after much reading on here i came to the conclusion CRS was the one for me,
Steve recommended the Koni special actives, I asked was there anything else he would recommend, he explained the benefits a T28 camper conversion would get from the H+R ARBs, no hard sales stuff just good advice ,so I bit the bullet and went for it and boy oh boy what a difference, completely transformed the way and feel of the drive, feels and behaves more like a car than a van
So anybody thinking of getting their suspension done I highly recommend Steve and his team for a professional job
I couldn’t be happier, yes it was a long drive but well worth it , just get up early get on the road get the work done and enjoy the drive home like I did , again thanks Steve and your gang
Been there, done that! It put a smile on my face all the way home to Bristol!

This is exactly the set-up I've got on my T28 6.1 camper... All done by Steve at CRS. I'm running 17" Black Rhino Overland wheels with Pirelli Scorpion AT+ 225/65/17 tyres on mine with this suspension set up and it simply couldn't be any more comfortable.

Another very happy customer with Steve at @CRS Performance who took the time to talk through the options for my saggy t28 camper. Now thanks to koni dampers, a sensible drop with suitably sized springs and arbs it rides with a new found compliance, less noise and harshness from the front end.

Made a big difference to the ride and comfort so would also recommend you at the very least give them a call before making a decision to upgrade your pride and joy

Didn't get a t-shirt though, maybe they were out of stock.....

I have been in today and had Steve change the suspension also. Was effortless…turned up with the factory 30mm drop and 18’s and left with 20” a 50mm drop and the ride quality is night and day better. Doesn’t nose dive on braking or lean in the bends. Significant improvement all over so worth the drive up!

Another very happy customer with Steve at @CRS Performance who took the time to talk through the options for my saggy t28 camper. Now thanks to koni dampers, a sensible drop with suitably sized springs and arbs it rides with a new found compliance, less noise and harshness from the front end.

Made a big difference to the ride and comfort so would also recommend you at the very least give them a call before making a decision to upgrade your pride and joy

Didn't get a t-shirt though, maybe they were out of stock.....
T-shirt? :cool:

Back