Remap backwards

I would also add that I was talking to a former VW technician last week.........he's now an independent. I told him I've only ever used Vpower from new. He agreed, he does the same. He'd just removed a fuel filter from a customers van and it was like a block of wax. He asked which fuel he used and it was a large supermarket chain. Anyway, that another topic that's been done to death on here...........you use what you want. If it doesn't cause you an issue, brill......save the money. Me, I'll stick with Vpower and diesel rhino additive.
Is the Rhino Diesel ok to use use with the EU6 engines? i.e. no conflict with use of AdBlue?

Millers say there’s is ok with EU6 engines, but can’t see anything on Rhino Diesel website which mentions this

I've been using it now for 6 or 7 years. First in a T5 and the last 5 years in my t6 eu6. I've owned it from new and was told it would be okay. I've had no emissions related problems aside from the coil light that came on a couple of weeks ago.......which hasn't yet re illuminated???? Anyhow @Ozi obviously I can't endorse it but mine seems to run better with it than without. Probably not the decisive scientific answer you're after mate but it's the best I can do. I too was wary regarding adblue by the way. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Ozi
Back