Price of diesel in your area?

This subject just winds me up. I’m in Leicestershire and local prices are still £1.67. I was in Hemel yesterday and it was £157- £162. :mad:

Esso Maghull, Liverpool was £1.58.9 last night. Supermarkets are no less than £1.60.9.

What fuel card is this?? Can anyone get one?????? Asking for a friend.
Its a BP fuel card. Can be used at any BP site, but the site must be a bunker site to get the quoted price.
Pretty much all of them on the motorway are, and loads of others.
I think there is a £10 fee per year, per card.
You pay for the fuel used at the end of each week, by DD.
I think its business use only. Loads of other deals out there, I get e-mails every week, saying we will beat any other price.

Reactions: JDC
Its a BP fuel card. Can be used at any BP site, but the site must be a bunker site to get the quoted price.
Pretty much all of them on the motorway are, and loads of others.
I think there is a £10 fee per year, per card.
You pay for the fuel used at the end of each week, by DD.
I think its business use only. Loads of other deals out there, I get e-mails every week, saying we will beat any other price.
I'll look into it as my lad is self employed and we didn't know about it. Just been paying out and keeping the receipts. Cheers.

I'll look into it as my lad is self employed and we didn't know about it. Just been paying out and keeping the receipts. Cheers.
After what has been mentioned above, I looked into this last week, after many years ago being offered a fuel card and thinking it was more expensive than the pump price.
So, I’m signed up and waiting for my two fuel cards to arrive. They cost £1 per month each.
The company Right Fuel Cards do a credit check
And if all good set up a weekly direct debit, if you haven’t bought any fuel that week then there is no payment. There is a £250 monthly minimum.
The rates are checked weekly and this week you pay £117.5 +vat equalling £141 per litre.
I am VAT registered, I think this helps.
I’ll report back, when all is up and running.
This card is not tied to one supplier but any station that takes the UK FUEL card.
It’s called the Fastfuel Fuel Card.

Steve

Ps. I don’t work for them and not affiliated in any way.

Reactions: JDC
On Monday we filled up before heading home to Suffolk at Texaco in Keswick at £1.60 ltr....half an hour down the road at Teaby services...£1.87ltr !!! Rip off...mind, you do get 10p off a litre when you spend £15 in the farm shop!:rolleyes: Meant to be one of the best services in the country but not for me...pretty average tbh.

On Monday we filled up before heading home to Suffolk at Texaco in Keswick at £1.60 ltr....half an hour down the road at Teaby services...£1.87ltr !!! Rip off...mind, you do get 10p off a litre when you spend £15 in the farm shop!:rolleyes: Meant to be one of the best services in the country but not for me...pretty average tbh.
IIRC, northbound is marginally better than southbound, but the only decent thing about either is their rural locale (that and being the halfway point between my house & Glasgow :)).

Back