Would ferrite cores help clean up the signal if I fitted then to the headlight cables?
Doesn’t look like it unfortunately:
After a bit of help, please. Have changed over the drls on my t6 which has H4 headlamps. The new lamps P21 LEDS are causing some stations on the dab radio to drop out, but not all of them. I spoke to the company who supplied the lamps and they sent a replacement set but they do the same. I have also tried the magnetic cable surrounds with no luck. As anybody any more ideas please?

T5.1 rns315 .... I swapped the aerial out in r/h/wing mirror.... I thought the old one was better ....
So I have LED Drl's in sportline bumper when purchased, states there CAN on module, but cuts the DAB reception to almost zero, very polorized reception ...
Remove the fuse and turn the DRL's off .... it works almost as expected.
I tried ferrite chokes over the power feeds, no joy and ferrite chokes over the led feeds, still no joy. DRL's are a good visual safety point, so only solution would be a discreet windscreen aerial or pain my head into a fix ... aftermarket DRL's .... answers it all really..

Back