Pictures of ride heights

GoatBoater

Senior Nerd
T6 Guru
Is there a thread somewhere with side on pictures of lowered vans and details of setup? I swear there was one but I can't find it.

Having the local garage fit my stance+ next week. I'll probably fiddle and adjust myself after, but it'd be nice for them to get close off the bat.

I'm on Devonports.

Is there a thread somewhere with side on pictures of lowered vans and details of setup? I swear there was one but I can't find it.

Having the local garage fit my stance+ next week. I'll probably fiddle and adjust myself after, but it'd be nice for them to get close off the bat.

I'm on Devonports.
You’ve got the thread for lowering details, but that doesn’t show many photos (retrospectively, maybe we should ask members to add a photo) here:

and also the threads for different size wheels,18” here:
https://www.t6forum.com/threads/show-me-your-lowered-van-on-18-wheels.10245/

20” here

but this one might interest you - lowered on Devonports:
https://www.t6forum.com/threads/anybody-lowered-on-17”-with-215-60-17.17373/

If you use the tag search function, you can type in ‘lowering suspensionandDevonport wheels’ and it’ll show you threads tagged with those keywords. Brimac has a van you’ll like the look of.

Really helpful, thanks. I think it was the different size wheels one I was thinking about, but between those I think I'm there.

Really helpful, thanks. I think it was the different size wheels one I was thinking about, but between those I think I'm there.
We’ve probably had this chat but I bought the dearer Stance+ Ultra kit and subsequently changed it out for the KW kit.

I’m frugal but was willing to throw that £900 odd away to sort out the comfort, as it made me use the car over the van; The Stance+ looked great but was too firm and noisy.

That's interesting. To be honest, noise is my worry. Committed now though so I'll just see how I get on

That's interesting. To be honest, noise is my worry. Committed now though so I'll just see how I get on
Noise-wise, I’d compare it to running cheap / low-tread tyres. Or slightly like driving on a concrete road compared to a tarmac road.
You’d probably not notice it until you notice it, if you get my drift.

Are you going for the Pro-Line kit? If so, that looks to be an upgrade from the Ultra kit that I’m rambling on about.

Just the street kit. It wasn't really on my list for this year but I was reading the threads here about them and they seemed cheap enough to try.

I had stance street kit on my T5 california, like most things if they are fitted right you won’t have a problem.

Back