Oxford T5 / VW Van Conversions Ltd

Colin is one of the greats, we send quite a few owners there because we are confident they will get a fantastic service..

Many thanks! It’s Very kind of people to take the time to share their experience.
Customer feedback is very important to us as we don’t advertise and rely solely on recommendations.
Colin
I must call to book in for Cali floor , rails and seat

Colin is great!!!!
Colin and his brother Changed my kombi set up to three single seats in back along with brackets installed for third row if needed.
His website is crap but then when you’re as good and reliable as he is you don’t need it which says a lot.
Very impressed Colin and Co.
He is that much of a dude that in his workshop he has got the skeletons from the film pirates of the Caribbean hanging from the beams.
Straight up, no cowboys there you’ll be glad to know :think smile bounce:

Thankyou so much, means a lot !!!!
Yep I am very bad at websites and self promotion, always relying on fabby customers like you for recommendations!
It’s because in a previous life I had a very stressful job and now i’m doing what I love with amazing customers and I still have time for a social life and singing in a band.
Life is Good, thanks again!
Ps I have some skeletons for sale, just sayin.....

Would you consider doing a full conversion??
:)
Hi,
We carry out kombi , Caravelle and California seat Conversions, swivel seats, windows etc.
Please give me a call if we can help.
Beat wishes
Colin

Back