EXPIRED: Bolt in van conversion - simple day van to camper conversion

gp t6

VIP Member
Turn your day van into a camper - Easy bolt in interior for sale.

Recently taken out of my van a bolt in conversion solution (no idea who made this as it came with the van from a trader) provides a 'booth seating' area with two bench seats (storage under), interior storage via a pull out preparation area incorporating a cooker recess (cooker included - simple gas bottle type), pull out (Ikea fabric) storage containers, converts to a bed with various removable panels, all being overland with a high density foam (you will need a mattress). Also has a removal table.

who ever designed the install had clearly really thought it through.

The solution simply bolts into the four original tie down points.

I have used the interior system multiple times and it works really well for camping trips, with ample storage for everything you need.

The storage pull out holds a gas camping stove (stove included and bolted down to the pull out).

the pull out shelves are great for cutlery etc storage, the fabric pulls out are large enough for a good few days clothes etc.

table solution to provide interior dining is an aded bonus - someone can be cooking whilst others are sat at a table.

came out of a SWB van, and abuts the second row of seats - these need to be folded down to sleep.

comes with the flooring panels as these fit into the system as installed - these were installed over the op of the original van rubber floor.

Based just SW of Bristol - BS41 Postcode.

Make me an offer.

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 21.07.23.png

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 21.07.52.png

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 21.08.06.png

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 21.08.11.png

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 21.08.30.png

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 21.08.35.png

Let me see. ...

I'll see what the "chief advisor" thinks of it

It reminds me of the Red Campers Camping Units we looked at before I just my mind and bought a Caravelle instead of a Kangoo

Looks very tidy.

Back