Let me know about MPG mate, really keen to get some Real figures after you have had it for a few months

I wish i had a petrol.
But here's my pp tunning exhaust.

40703583912_be6cd5c7a5_b.jpgFB_IMG_1517429981626 by
40746224631_da9e8c67f9_b.jpgFB_IMG_1517429970741 by

Definately get it remapped. The tsi engines can see 450bhp very reliable on standard internals. Bigger turbo of course.

Tdi Euro 6 engines are also capable and reliable. Just gearboxes and turbo efficiency that's the limit on 260bhp/500nm +.

I wish i had a petrol.
But here's my pp tunning exhaust.

View attachment 19060FB_IMG_1517429981626 by
View attachment 19061FB_IMG_1517429970741 by

Definately get it remapped. The tsi engines can see 450bhp very reliable on standard internals. Bigger turbo of course.

Tdi Euro 6 engines are also capable and reliable. Just gearboxes and turbo efficiency that's the limit on 260bhp/500nm +.
Recommend anywhere near West Sussex to get it remapped?

Hi guys. Exciting stuff my caravelle is In the shop in its second week getting its air ride completed, it might take longer than 2weeks due to a delay receiving the air tank, I'm going for the brand new technology called ENDO CVT Tank, it has the compressor built indide the tank so you get no annoying noise! Also still waiting for the new 20inch rotiform alloys to arrive. Soon as iv got pics I'll send.

Also have a retro rack being built which should be finished this week. Here is a pic of an origial one......s-l300.jpg

But I asked them to change it so at one end it was high up like a cage. This is a pic of it before it has been painted, also will have wood panels on the bottom. image1.jpeg
What do you guys think? I think it will look really nice. The company said they will now offer this as a option!

Hey guys iv got a few updates about my caravelle. Firstly the retro rack you see in the picture is up for sale if anyone is interested? £355. I got a second made slightly different, more of a basket and iv decided to keep that one, I'll send pics when Its on.

As you know from my old posts my caravelle was sent of to get airride at the end of March and was meant to take a few weeks but they still have it! Unfortunately there has been a few delays due to firstly the brand new tank concept called Endo CVT tank that has been released late, it's an amazing bit of kit, basically it has the compressor inside the tank! Any way that turned up beginning of the week and has started to be installed, I'll show you pics at bottom?
Unfortunately the new dely are the Rotiform wheels, they came last week but we're wrong! Grrrrrrr! They toke 6 weeks to come. Supposedly they are fast tracking the right one but might not be here till end of may! Anyway not happy.

Anyway if you are interested in roof rack for T4,5,6 give me a message.

Here are pics of cvt tank install and hard lines so fare. What you think???

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks so fine work @Leeroy33. I do like the sound of the Endo CVT all in one tanks. I will be to read you opinion on it when you have it up and running

How’s the ride Leroy? I wish I could adjust mine when I’m towing my caravan, that would be cool

Last edited:
Back