Just to double check before I order from TPS, i'm fitting a 2+1 Kombi Seat setup in my Panel Van. Am I right in thinking I need the following Reinforcing Brackets....

7H0 803 547A - 4no
7H0 803 548A - 4no
7H0 802 763A - 4no

Just to double check before I order from TPS, i'm fitting a 2+1 Kombi Seat setup in my Panel Van. Am I right in thinking I need the following Reinforcing Brackets....

7H0 803 547A - 4no
7H0 803 548A - 4no
7H0 802 763A - 4no

Yep, you're good to go with those quantities. :thumbsup:

If anyone needs Kombi seats supplied and fitted please give me a ring. We have many in stock including T6 2+1 seats and the 3 single seat set up.
All genuine parts used, all work carried out while you wait and fitting certificate provided for your insurance.
We have been carrying out VW T5 and T6 Kombi and Caravelle seat conversions for over 10 years now, we are very proud of our reputation, relying on recommendations, and we trade as Oxford T5.
Colin 07799 626310
Hi,
Just noticed your post. What do you charge to add fixings for 2 plus 1 or 3 singles? I currently have a triple bench in a 2018 T6 Kombi Edition. My seats are simora.

Hi guys,
Looking for info on a set of seat belts i got for my T5.1.
I bought i set of cover caps, but they don't seem to fit the seat belts i got.
Can anyone advise me as to where these seat belts come from?
Also I got a set of seat belt guides, but i'm not sure as to how to fit them to the belt. Seems i would need to remove the belt from all the mechanism, to thread them on. But not sure how to do this.
Any help is much apprecisted.
Cheers Lee
Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 17.36.46.png
Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 17.43.17.png
Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 17.44.34.png

I got the same rear belts and hate them ....the look naff without the covers !!!

A94B7EFA-B449-4350-8885-A630EF8CCDE7.jpeg

Hi guys,
Looking for info on a set of seat belts i got for my T5.1.
I bought i set of cover caps, but they don't seem to fit the seat belts i got.
Can anyone advise me as to where these seat belts come from?
Also I got a set of seat belt guides, but i'm not sure as to how to fit them to the belt. Seems i would need to remove the belt from all the mechanism, to thread them on. But not sure how to do this.
Any help is much apprecisted.
Cheers Lee
View attachment 122726
View attachment 122727
View attachment 122728

Looks like you have Shuttle seat belts there. They claim to be longer but don't sit correctly in a Kombi application (they're designed to sit behind the Shuttles interior plastics) and the top mount doesn't float/pivot like a Kombi belt does.

You could convert them though. If you were to get the top mounts from the rear seat belts from a mk4 golf, you can carefully slide them off and swap the top mount over.

As for the belt trim clip, you might struggle to fit that, the Kombi belts come with that already on the belt.

Has anyone fitted these with a camperfurntiure floor in it? Any idea how to do it.

I was thinking of drilling the hole as per the guide, then re fit the floor and drill upwards to get the holes through the ply floor. Then drawing round the clip bottoms and cutting out.

Anyone know the heigh the brackets are or the mm of the normal kombi carper. I have already got the deep step and my floor fits with with, you think it would be the same for the brackets?

Thanks

Has anyone fitted these with a camperfurntiure floor in it? Any idea how to do it.

I was thinking of drilling the hole as per the guide, then re fit the floor and drill upwards to get the holes through the ply floor. Then drawing round the clip bottoms and cutting out.

Anyone know the heigh the brackets are or the mm of the normal kombi carper. I have already got the deep step and my floor fits with with, you think it would be the same for the brackets?

Thanks
This floor

Screenshot_20210801-192612_Chrome.jpg

Does anyone know the orientation of the floor/ seat brackets ? I see that the metal rod is off centre
Many thanks

Got the seat brackets in .
Didn’t need to remove fuel tank in it’s entirety.
I proped up the filler end on a plank of wood and blocks , then used a Jack to lower the tank from the middle , I managed to get all brackets secured with tank only lowered at one end ,

Continued......

I used sealed rivets to blank all the redundant ply screw holes (also primed & painted) in the floor, and then I added a blob of sealant over the bottom of the rivet on the underside of the van.

View attachment 23044 View attachment 23045 View attachment 23048 View attachment 23049 View attachment 23050 View attachment 23051 View attachment 23052 View attachment 23053
hi mate can you tell me where you picked up the brackets just putting a single seat over the fuel tank. thanks

hi mate can you tell me where you picked up the brackets just putting a single seat over the fuel tank. thanks
My local VW dealership.

At the time, per bracket, they were cheaper than the folks flogging them on ebay and other sites.

Last edited:
Back