M40CCA

T6 Pro
Picked my new caravelle up today
Really impressed with it so far
All the space I need for 5 kids and 2 dogs
Definitely need the coilovers fitting soon feels a bit unsure on roundabouts and corners but overall great so far
Already fitted the gloss black side bars and have it booked it for sportline kit next week
Excuse the drive we are waiting for block paving

20190418_190308.jpg

20190418_190320.jpg

20190418_190326.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice fella enjoy ;) where are you getting the coil overs done?
I have a pal with a garage in Leeds, charging me £150 to fit and setup
Just cant decide to go b14 which seems the preferred route
Or go for the stance+ kit for £270!! Heard pretty good reviews for them even though they are dirt cheap compared to b14

So I take it you just buy steels from Ebay say, then send them to be banded? Is it expensive?

The steels are 19" Range Rover space savers. The builder buy the space savers new, and then band them. However, Duchey banded steels has stopped making these wheels due to the time they take to make. They cost around £1500 depending on your finish.

The steels are 19" Range Rover space savers. The builder buy the space savers new, and then band them. However, Duchey banded steels has stopped making these wheels due to the time they take to make. They cost around £1500 depending on your finish.
Thank you

..Just cant decide to go b14 which seems the preferred route
Or go for the stance+ kit for £270!! Heard pretty good reviews for them even though they are dirt cheap compared to B14

Funnily enough I was talking to the Mrs about B14’s and Stance+ the other day, and later that day read two different posts about the front being too bouncy..

I had a customer with a set of these on a T32, but I didn’t even think they were rated for T30.

Good stuff, they are a stunning wheel but require a lot of maintenance as they are diamond cut

Apologies to hijack, but as this thread seems to be full of those in the know, I’m wondering if anyone can shed any light on the quality of Wolfrace wheels.

I’ve heard of them being a brand for years, but have never bought a set.
Are they any good?

I recently saw a Facebook post where someone who has asked about their durability was met with four negative replies. People were particularly critical of their lacquer (the wheels I am looking at are Matt black - i assume all wheels have a lacquer finish?).

Any info welcome.

Back