Just Ordered A Carista...what Are The Must Do Changes?

Really? Is the mini supported now? We have mirrors folding on long press but do yours fold on every lock now?

Maybe just long press but it wasn’t enabled at all. Not sure if they can do it on the standard quick press. I was surprised at how many options the mini had and for upto 4 keys!

Any ideas on what the 7 infotainment logos are?

Mine was set to none and I tried a few but couldn’t see what or where it was changing???

Any ideas on what the 7 infotainment logos are?

Mine was set to none and I tried a few but couldn’t see what or where it was changing???
I've been messing with mine, it's the start up screen on your dash unit.
I've had GTD, GTI etc., think I'm on number 5 of 7 now...

Hello anyone what to help me with how to get the large speedo reading up
Have tried and could do with a step by step idiot guide
Love
The idiot x

@lucas3232

"You have to convert the display from U.K. To Australia (on Carista). Then on the mfd go to settings. Untick alt speed dis, then go to mfd data and tick digit speed. Finally change consumption/dist units back to gallons/mph

@lucas3232

"You have to convert the display from U.K. To Australia (on Carista). Then on the mfd go to settings. Untick alt speed dis, then go to mfd data and tick digit speed. Finally change consumption/dist units back to gallons/mph
Peatey
done it thanks for your help top man

I'm struggling to get the doors to lock when setting off. I have both A and B methods ticked, is there anything else I should be checking?

I'm struggling to get the doors to lock when setting off. I have both A and B methods ticked, is there anything else I should be checking?
It might help if you can upload a screen shot of what you have ticked, i think the tailgate has something to do with it but will have to check mine.
They wont lock until something like 10 mph is reached

So, its taken me longer than I’d hoped but here goes, this is how mine is set up and the locking when moving off and unlocking when the ign key is removed both work perfectly, Its a June 2018 150 DSG Kombi..

View attachment 39363 View attachment 39363 View attachment 39364 View attachment 39365 View attachment 39366 View attachment 39367 View attachment 39368 View attachment 39369 View attachment 39370 View attachment 39371
nice one ill have another go this weekend thanks for taking the time out to post this

Have you selected unlock with ignition off?

The needle sweep. Why?

My understanding is that cars used to do a needle sweep to alert to any problems (before the days of digital displays). So if it only got halfway, it'd indicate x problem, if it got quarter of the way, it'd indicate y problem.

Could be wrong but, although it's pointless now, I think it used to have a use.

Like the pun in the last post

Has anyone got their mirrors to fold on fob using Carista?

Appears to be a more user friendly means than VCDS and potentially cheaper (in investment or favour )

Like the pun in the last post

Has anyone got their mirrors to fold on fob using Carista?

Appears to be a more user friendly means than VCDS and potentially cheaper (in investment or favour )
I would like to know if you can set the mirrors to fold on locking :thumbsdown:

Back