Just Ordered A Carista...what Are The Must Do Changes?

I always use beep on lock
We very often are loading kids/MTBs etc so it’s great to lock the van with the tailgate open so I can pocket the keys knowing when the last door shuts it will lock but on the odd occasion a certain small person won’t shut the door properly meaning the van doesn’t lock by which point we may already be in the house so the chirp is awesome for us for a bit of piece of mind knowing the van is locked, beep on unlock on the other hand (which is a double beep) I found pointless and annoying as hell

Not a fan of teardrop wipe especially in the winter and always turn it off as on the motorway the constant salt spray just means it smears fresh marks all over the screen. Each to their own I guess

Carista has just been delivered......anyone know how to activate the 30 day free pro app period?

Spoke too soon. Just spotted the option on the app.

:)

I do have a conflict of sorts...most of the changes seem to have taken, however, the volume display units have changed to litres and I can't get them to change back to gallons. Same applies to the consumption display units, this is now l/100km.

I've changed the region to Australia to get the large digital mph display option.

After changing to Australia you have to go into the menu on the mfd and change the unit of measurement back

I reckon the best function is having the heated mirrors activate when you put the rear window heater on. bloomin handy and it turns itself off!

Just noticed mine have been on for last 6 months. I did set it to work with rear screen but must of left the mirror switch in the on position.

Went back to it and all seems to be well...probably just needed to be reset.

Just noticed something I need to de-select - the seat belt warning!

What's the difference between auto-lock doors when moving method A and method B? Similarly, auto unlock when ignition key is removed, method A and method B?

Thanks for your patience.

Radio function to fade audio between front and rear of you have added rear speakers

Back