Just Ordered A Carista...what Are The Must Do Changes?

Just got my carista obd port and app setup with month free trial . Mods done were dial sweep and I love it lol, auto lock on drive off , flashing brake lights and hazards in an emergency stop , large Speedo via Australian region setting, and blink mode when repeaters are on which I haven't tested if am honest . Enyone near Glasgow that needs a t6 customized then give me a shout , have a month left lol

Just got my carista obd port and app setup with month free trial . Mods done were dial sweep and I love it lol, auto lock on drive off , flashing brake lights and hazards in an emergency stop , large Speedo via Australian region setting, and blink mode when repeaters are on which I haven't tested if am honest . Enyone near Glasgow that needs a t6 customized then give me a shout , have a month left lol
What is blink mode when repeaters are on?.

I think it means when the drl goes off on the side you are indicating

Just ordered mine ready for the arrival of my new van next week so I’ll be watching this thread.....

Just taken delivery of a new T6 Highline Kombi. Ordered the Carista to enable me to activate the large digital mph speed display. Once I've sorted that, what else is a must do?

Cheers.
Hi. Do you have a pic of the large speed display?

Just taken delivery of a new T6 Highline Kombi. Ordered the Carista to enable me to activate the large digital mph speed display. Once I've sorted that, what else is a must do?

Cheers.
Do you have a pic of the speed disp

Hi Guys.
After reading this I've just ordered one from Amazon, should get it tomorrow.
When you use it for the 1st time, is it possible to back up existing settings, just in case?

Hi Guys.
After reading this I've just ordered one from Amazon, should get it tomorrow.
When you use it for the 1st time, is it possible to back up existing settings, just in case?
A don't think ye can back up the old settings but if you don't like what you have done then just put it back to the way it was manually with the app . So for instance if you program it to beep the horn when you lock the doors and you feel it's goni wake people up when locking car at night then just change it back . because it's on a phone app you can screen shot your old settings just for memory then you know what you have changed .hope that helps

Back